What kind of dog do you have.

Options

Replies

• mollyrauh
    Options
    Similar to the yellow lab and satan mix...I have an English Springer Spaniel/Satan mix. I think it is a hunting dog thing. The last time I had a lab at this age (8 months) he was a terror as well. After work tonight I am going and picking up a new loveseat for my living room...because the dog ate the armchair. He also ate my cell phone on Monday. From experience, it does work it's way out...and I remind myself that EVERY DAY. I also miss my old boxer, who was a saintly puppy who never destroyed a thing...but that was 13 years ago.
  • PhiliciousCurves
    PhiliciousCurves Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I've had Penni, my German Pinscher for 5 years and she's the best! A bit spoiled, but still a great dog to have!
  • IntoTheSky
    IntoTheSky Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I have 2 chihuahuas and a Shih Tzu. One chi is 10 years old, one chi is 2 years old (and a min pin mix I think), the shih tzu is 17 years old. I also have a 16 year old cat.
  • raichhype
    raichhype Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I have a Yorkshire Terrier Shih Tzu cross :)

otherwise known as a Shorkie :)
  • Mommareed4
    Options
    A saint Bernard..i call her Lucy moosey haha
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    An Australian Shepherd mix - Female, her name's Autumn. She's two.
    A Whippet mix - Female, her name's Leela and she's about six
    and
    A Black Lab/Pit mix - His name's Zeus and he's ten

<3
  • tallieterp
    tallieterp Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    a 140lb blue Great Dane named Minnie!!! :) she's my baby and has convinced herself that she's a lapdog... wouldn't trade her for the world!
  • sljohn84
    sljohn84 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I have a 6 month old Jack Russell Terrior mix. He's a hyper little thing! lol
  • rrsuthy
    rrsuthy Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I have a beagle mix (don't know for sure, she was a shelter dog). She's 5 and if it wasn't for the howling, she be a much better dog. We've had her for 4 years and I like her, but I don't feel the same for her as I did my previous lab/retriever mix (who passed away 6 years ago after having a stroke).
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    My Chiweenie Marbles
    2nl76yq.jpg
    My welsh corgi, Mya
    16lforn.jpg
  • beachbumdoug
    beachbumdoug Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    16 year old brittany spaniel and a big black lab!!!
  • Touched670
    Touched670 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Miniature Schnauzer. I did my homework before getting him. I wanted a small breed dog, with minimum shedding. I wanted a good lap dog but loyal and protective.

"Gibbs" is all of those things. He was a GREAT choice for my family. However...the miniature part....well....he's 23 pounds and a bit taller than miniatures are suppose to be. But I love him! My sons tell everybody that Gibbs is my favorite son!!
  • gabiinacio
    gabiinacio Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I have a Catahoula and I have a Liver Colored German Shepherd.

I need to upload some pics, and will attach. :)
  • Touched670
    Touched670 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    A schnoodle, I'll be impress if someone else has a dog like this, if so hit me up!

Schnauzer poodle mix?
  • Jennvandemark
    Jennvandemark Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Beagle mix puppy we adopted from a shelter last weekend. Learning Beagles are very stubborn and a little hard to train. Still love him anyway.
  • debrajdavid
    debrajdavid Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have a very spoiled brittany spaniel! She thinks she's one of us and her name is Annie. She gives me so much joy -we walk every day and she is excited now as she was when started three years ago!
  • StevenKHubbard
    Options
    I've got a 4.5 year old beagle (Penny) and 1.5 year old Pit-Boxer (Dante).

They are my motivation to get moving and get in shape. I've lose over 65 pounds since adopting Penny 4.5 years ago (including 20 pounds just this last year).
  • MrsParkevski
    Options
    We have 3. A shar pei/shepard mix, a full blooded beagle, and a pit/boxer mix. They are all 3 rescue dogs. :)
  • evnevelle
    Options
    3 Finnish Spitzs and 1 Norwegian Elkhound. The youngest Spitz is in my profile pic. Such beautiful dogs!
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Jane Doe, an elderly Boxer. We found her skinny and roaming the streets when she was about 7 months old. Now she is a large 75# and not fat. Janie is almost thirteen, half blind and not doing real well. I am so worried about her.

Amber, an animal control adoption, possible Redbone Coonhound.

Lola aka Warrior Princess, a darling Beagle I bought for my husband.

All girls in order to balance out the rampant testosterone at my house.