Who has KIDS? How many? Ages

Options

Replies

• Laner25
    Laner25 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have two - almost 7 girl and a just turned 4 boy. A step daughter who is 15. The running between karate, dance, basketball, piano, voice, pre-school, parent meetings, daisy meetings (I am the leader), school for me, etc., it is hard to get exercise in, but I do when I can. My wonderful hubby works for UPS and sometimes it is 7-8 pm before he gets home. Love my life but I do fondly remember when I could just go for a run whenever I wanted. Oh, and I run my own in-home daycare.
  • jenferwake
    jenferwake Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    i have 3 kids, 11 year old daughter an 7 year old son an a 2 year old son, they keep me busy!
  • aadutton
    Options
    busy twin 18 month old boys! oye! (old) photo in my profile.
  • theresastoiobova
    Options
    I am happily married and have 3 children. 2 girls and one boy. ages 15,11,10...They are soooo busy but I'm sure alot of moms and dads out there would say the same thing. But they are so much fun. I feel they keep me young as well.
  • icyeyes317
    icyeyes317 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    2 wonderful boys...almost 11 and almost 3!
  • MrsKgettingfit
    MrsKgettingfit Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have 3, 2 boys 10 & 6 and a baby girl 15mths.
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    14 (in a week), 9 and 1 1/2
    boy, girl, firl
  • WTF7
    WTF7 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Married with 3. Girl -11 and two boys 7 and 5 !
  • marias2gaa
    marias2gaa Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    We only have one... 20 month old daughter. But my wife is getting the baby bug for a second, and I'm trying to postpone for as long as I can!! :)

lol i feel you ! lol
  • mommy1126
    mommy1126 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hooray for the Mommies! Well, here's me, I have two boys. The oldest is 12, soon to be turning 13. The youngest will soon be 2. Yes, you read that correctly! Lol, my house is always entertaining with one son going through puberty, and the other still in diapers!
    Let me see, I work full time, generally between 45 - 50 hours a week. I just registered to start back to school full-time, because you know I did not have enough going on already. And, my husband works swing shift! Going from nights to days every two weeks, and working a 3 on 3 off schedule.
    Needless to say, I understand hectic!!!
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    Married with 4 kids
    2 boys: 20 & 16
    2 girls: 18 & 9
  • terilou87
    terilou87 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    iv got 4 2 girls and 2 boys age jay 5, nicole4,rihanna 3, and leon 7 weeks
  • Linzer3
    Linzer3 Posts: 15
    Options
    Just one right now...5 year old boy....but we are trying for another! Both of us are teachers...my husband coaches golf, baseball, and a Special Olympics team! 1 child sounds easy but we lead a hectic and crazy life! Looking for support =)
  • hollyjane77
    Options
    I have two boys (ages 5 and 3) and one little girl (age 2).
  • Seriousmom3
    Options
    3yr old daughter
    2yr old twin boys
    In the middle of a house remodel while both of use work full time, and I just joined a gym.
    Wait a minute...I may have forgotten to sleep yesterday :laugh:
  • AEcklar813
    AEcklar813 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I have a 3yr old daughter and a baby on the way!
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Mine are 19, 18, 16.5. Boys. Life is much easier now then when I was homeschooling 3 boys under 6 on the autism spectrum...LOL
    The oldest is in college and living at home to save money.
    The 18 (well he will be next week) is taking 1 college class, but homeschooled still.
    16 year old wasn"t able to get into a college class.
  • Skratchie
    Skratchie Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Two - a girl who's 19 and a boy who's 18. And we took in one of my son's friends who is also 18 until they graduate from high school. My daughter lives with her boyfriend, so it's just the boys here but it's not too bad; when they ARE home, they are usually in their rooms. :-)

Honestly, I'm sort of looking forward to the time when my husband and I have the house (mostly) to ourselves. I've been a mom for 22 years (my ex had a son when we married), so I'm ready for the empty nest.
  • melned
    melned Posts: 2
    Options
    3 children - two girls (13 and 2 1/2) and a boy (9)....Like the original post there is never enough time and we are always on the go. Our son has a learning disability and is PDD-NOS plus a bunch of other diagnosis that make up quite the alphabet soup so you never get a moment's peace....I work full-time which isn't exactly sedantary so I'm always hopping up from my desk and running this way and that - add to it the manual lifting part of the job and I'm done at the end of the day.
  • BobinNC66
    BobinNC66 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Yeah you will like this, I have two daughters....One is 23 (just turned 23 today as a matter of fact) and the other is 3...yep 20 years difference!!!