Replies

• aprilkida
    aprilkida Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats! Lovely story!
  • lawtechie
    lawtechie Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    What you said below will stick with me the most, and I think everyone should remember it. Your story gives hope to anyone.
    Its not about the number on the scale, even though I admit, I let it control me sometimes. I get frustrated when it's not moving like I want. Its about the healthy benefits I receive for eating within my daily calorie allowance and exercising on a regular basis.
  • Hadley_SM
    Hadley_SM Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I was almost crying while reading this! You look absolutely beautiful, fit, and healthy! Your hard work has definitely paid off!! Such an inspirational story and very well written!!! Best of luck to you for an even healthier 2013!! =)
  • JoElaine213
    JoElaine213 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yours is a wonderful story full of the dedication you have shown yourself and your family. You have inspired me to keep going and reaching. Now I believe it is possible! Thanks so much for sharing; you've given me new perspective.
  • lorettakay
    lorettakay Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    A very inspiring message for the New Year! Hats off to you and your husband for making the journey together, it is alot more fun and motivating with that significant other..........Congrats on your success:flowerforyou:
  • janetgrossmann
    Options
    You look fabulous! Congratulations. I loved your story.
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, than you for sharing your story... You'll finish, you really have your heart and soul in the right place. God Bless.
  • ticklepocket
    ticklepocket Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look so fit and healthy and happy!

Congrats and thank you so much for the inspiration.
  • amyllu
    amyllu Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Really enjoyed reading about your progress and seeing the pics,,,(large is good as far as I am concerned..pics I mean! .. :laugh: )
    Well done..you look absolutley FAB!!
  • bartcal
    bartcal Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thanks for sharing your success and your enthusiasm for your lifestyle change.
  • starkiss0234
    Options
    What a testimony! It's so inspiring! It actually brought me to tears! I'm a very visual person so I could actually see - this is what I want to happen in my life! And it won't break the bank or my back to do it! =) I'm hoping to share this with my mom and am praying it will inspire her to finally join MFP (I've been trying for a year to get her to join so she can work on her health and where she'd like to be with her fitness/weight goals). [Suppose I should work on myself first ;-) ] Keep up the good work - fighting the good fight! Can't wait to read your update next year! (*^_^*) God bless!
  • danceym
    danceym Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I love the smile on your face from beginning to end on this post. I think you started with the most important thing and that is a positive outlook. Fantastic work, keep it up!

Cheers
    Mary
  • llpaq
    llpaq Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!!! You look fantastic!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! I appreciate your focus on health, an active and full life, and the "inside" changes. And your "outside" changes are awesome!!
  • fbranch7
    fbranch7 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!
  • alanna81
    Options
    AMAZING! and Truly inspiring!

You also look 10 years younger than the before pictures :)
  • tennison92
    Options
    Great Job and thank you for sharing.
  • hg5159
    hg5159 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    GREAT STORY!! Well done - you look wonderful and must feel amazing. Congrats!
  • asaralee3
    asaralee3 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! This is incredible and inspriring. As I sit here two weeks in, 6 lbs down, with my stomach growling and a headache - I have to remember I am reteaching my body what's healthy and what's not! I was poisoning my body with the amount of food and my choices.

You go girl!! You look fabulous.
  • asaralee3
    asaralee3 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    What a testimony! It's so inspiring! It actually brought me to tears! I'm a very visual person so I could actually see - this is what I want to happen in my life! And it won't break the bank or my back to do it! =) I'm hoping to share this with my mom and am praying it will inspire her to finally join MFP (I've been trying for a year to get her to join so she can work on her health and where she'd like to be with her fitness/weight goals). [Suppose I should work on myself first ;-) ] Keep up the good work - fighting the good fight! Can't wait to read your update next year! (*^_^*) God bless!

Whew...I had a few tears too...glad I'm not just a nut job, lol!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!