Supernatural (the tv show)?

Options

Replies

• Rogue_Minx
    Rogue_Minx Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I love Dean! Sam is a little crybaby that always gets kidnapped and tied up.

But above all, Castiel is awesome!
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    I stopped watching when they killed Cas.
  • LadyZephyr
    LadyZephyr Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Favorite Episode Swan Song. The way they had the narrator talking about the car.. freaking heck that episode still gives me chills.

The narrator is Chuck/God. It's God talking about them, God who thinks that one of the most vital things in the world is a certain '67 Chevy Impala, and it just gives me awful feels. It's so, so tragic. When Sam goes into the cage, and Cas comes back, and fixes Dean, and Dean's face, and GOD I JUST CAN'T EVEN.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options

Except he didn't stay dead :laugh:
  • LadyZephyr
    Options

Cas never stays dead. God keeps bringing him back. Cause Cas is Gods bby.
  • KinzieElise
    KinzieElise Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Omg! Supernatural is quite literally the best. I'm definitely a Dean girl although I never say no Destiel. It is impossible for me to have a favorite episode although Yellowfever comes close. I can't wait for the new episode.
  • christinekry
    christinekry Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Love this show. My favorite scene is when they first meet the trickster and Sam is retelling the scenario. Dean is eating as usual, but it is hilarious how Sam puts his spin on it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuHI5oUh8VM
  • LadyZephyr
    Options
    Omg! Supernatural is quite literally the best. I'm definitely a Dean girl although I never say no Destiel. It is impossible for me to have a favorite episode although Yellowfever comes close. I can't wait for the new episode.

YAY another Destel fan <3
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options

Cas never stays dead. God keeps bringing him back. Cause Cas is Gods bby.

Why yes he is!!! Love me some Cas.
  • LadyZephyr
    Options
    This is officially the best topic I've seen on here. Ima stalk this thread and preach the word of Destiel.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Favorite Episode Swan Song. The way they had the narrator talking about the car.. freaking heck that episode still gives me chills.

The narrator is Chuck/God. It's God talking about them, God who thinks that one of the most vital things in the world is a certain '67 Chevy Impala, and it just gives me awful feels. It's so, so tragic. When Sam goes into the cage, and Cas comes back, and fixes Dean, and Dean's face, and GOD I JUST CAN'T EVEN.
    It honestly may be my favorite episode of any show ever.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    Yellow Fever is hysterical!

I love that the show has a few "silly" episodes thrown in because my heart can't take serious stuff all the time!
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    j2swagger.gif

Dean girl here. fave moment was actually in the DVD extras, it was when Jensen just ran with it on Eye of the Tiger.

fave eps: Mystery Spot and Changing Channels - i adore Loki/Gabriel!

Yes! The eye of the tiger bit had me rolling, I was laughing so hard! I would love to just hang out with those guys and their wives, they all seem like such sincerely nice, down to earth, fun peeps :)
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    tumblr_m63qsvRwhN1r3zat8.gif
  • LadyZephyr
    Options

It honestly may be my favorite episode of any show ever.

When Sam sees the toy soldier in the car and he remembers everything and it gives him the strength to hold back Lucifer and ASDFGJ I JUST CAN'T. And Dean let's Lucifer beat the holy hell out of him because Sam is in there somewhere and he has to be there for his baby brother because he's always there for him and OH MY BBYS.
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    29c5enc.jpg
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    BEST FORUM TOPIC EVER!

Not a member of SPNFamily, how do I go about doing that? Oh, and one more thing:

Mmmmmmmmmm....Castiel :smooched:
  • LadyZephyr
    Options
    BEST FORUM TOPIC EVER!

Not a member of SPNFamily, how do I go about doing that? Oh, and one more thing:

Mmmmmmmmmm....Castiel :smooched:

You're a fan: You're instantly a member of the SPNfamily. Welcome to the insanity <3
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    Think of this anytime you have craving for something bad

tumblr_m88i5dMpZf1rziwwco1_400.gif
  • tlkrallman
    Options
    I'm 43 years old and I can't get enough of these shows. The Winchester Boys.... Hot Hot Hot! Enough Said!