Who has KIDS? How many? Ages

Options

Replies

• misslaurie75
    misslaurie75 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have 3 :) A girl who will be 13 next month, a 10 year old boy and a 4 year old boy. Married for 15+ years, work full time with a healthy commute, volunteer at an animal shelter, help with church activities and I try to be a decent mother remember all of their STUFF. Me time? I would love to know when that is!

Seriously, though. I am trying to change, not only for me, but for them! I want more energy and to not feel self-concious if they ask me to take them to the pool or a waterpark. I am changing habits. I don't eat a lot anyway, but I tend to get overhungry and eat too much crap because it is there and tastes good! I think if I just keep myself a little more full during the day with good, healthy stuff then I won't be on the hunt for the next Reeses Peanut Butter cup in a random candy jar in the office.

I have Crohn's Disease so making sure I don't overdo it with the fiber, etc. can be an issue.

Glad to meet you all!
  • BrendaBlis
    BrendaBlis Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Six - Girls- 23,18 and 4 and Boys- 21, 15 and 6. Girl, boy, girl, boy, boy, girl :)
  • StephCoff1969
    Options
    My babies aren't babies anymore, but... My oldest daughter is 25, my middle one (son) is 22, and my youngest daughter is 17... I will add that I am also a proud granny to three boys; ages 5, 1-1/2, and two weeks old...
  • rebeccalynne15
    Options
    I have 6... 3-boys 3-girls plus a wonderful daughter in law and inherited granddaughter !

They are :
    brandon-23
    dameon-22 (ashley 21 and maybella 5) (my daughter in law and grandaughter)
    sarah-13
    emily-7(almost 8 )
    shane-5
    hazel-1(almost 2 )
  • DMW914
    DMW914 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Hahaha, I have 5 (young adults) kids too. Funny thing is I didn't start putting on weight until after they all moved out lol! I have 3 boys (2 are identical twins) & 2 girls. Ages are 24 (twins), 23, 21 & 20. All but tmy 21yr old is married w/children. He (21 tr old in TX) just got out of the Army & is going to Culinary Arts school this spring. The 20yr. old has a 1yr old (as of 1/9/13) son & 1 (due in Feb.) on the way & she (along w/her husband) is in the Army stationed in Illesheim, Germany. My 23yr old daughter (Md.) has twin identical girls that are 3 yrs. old, My eldest twin (PA) has 2 girls 1 1yr old as of christmas day & my newest addition just born last week. My younger twin's (MA) son was born in November! Family steadily growing.
  • MrsJonSamuels
    MrsJonSamuels Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I have three kids, 2 boys ages 15 and 13. One girl age 9, we have twirling every Tues night, girls scouts every other week. Football season just ended so we just wrapped up practices after school until 6 and games on Mon and Thur, Fri night, both boys play football. Now, track season is about to start and my middle son is running track and I will be running again. No weekends to myself..MY husband Never cooks soooooooooo I have to cook every night
  • FrozenSongBird
    FrozenSongBird Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    I have 2 ~ My 2.5yr old daughter is mine biologically and I have an awesome 5 yr old Stepson. I work fultime m-f and I also have a second job. It's hard someomtes but I like having the cushion.
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    1Pretty_Busy_Mom Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I have three kids, 2 boys ages 15 and 13. One girl age 9, we have twirling every Tues night, girls scouts every other week. Football season just ended so we just wrapped up practices after school until 6 and games on Mon and Thur, Fri night, both boys play football. Now, track season is about to start and my middle son is running track and I will be running again. No weekends to myself..MY husband Never cooks soooooooooo I have to cook every night

haha we should definitely be friends..thats my schedule!!
  • llpaq
    llpaq Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    And soon you will be like me wishing they were small again. I have two "kids" 16 year old boy/22 year old girl
    ohhhhhhhh how I wish the days when they were small were still with me- BUT NOW IT'S MOMMA TIME :laugh: WHOOTY WHOOT!
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    1Pretty_Busy_Mom Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I have 2 ~ My 2.5yr old daughter is mine biologically and I have an awesome 5 yr old Stepson. I work fultime m-f and I also have a second job. It's hard someomtes but I like having the cushion.

2 5yo. with a second job..Super Mom!
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Married with 5!!! Yes 5! 3boys and 2 girls. Boys are 17, 13 and 12. Girls are 16 and 10.
    You would think with all the running around I do, I should be dropping off pounds everywhere. NOT..LOL It's working from 8-5. Mon.thru Friday then little league football practice from 6-8 with games on Saturdays. Then its jazz, ballet, tap etc. For my 10 yr.old on Mon.and Wed. Plus Bible study on Wednesdays. Football games on Tuesday's for my 13 yr.old. Mime and praise and worship on Thursday and Saturday. Thank goodness no one wanted to play basketball. Which brings us into track season for 4out of 5 kids. Oops almost forgot a child at band practice..gotta go and support the 16 yr.old at her dance recital. Did I mention I still have to cook, oh wait..let me think..is it a fastfood night. Hubby works evenings dang still gotta cook!! I don't remember signing up for this..I think it was in the fine print of BEING A PARENT!! Where's my ME TIME?! LOL Now I guess.

I have 5 also: 4 boys and a girl, born in that order. They are 25, 23, 20, 17 and 14 (15 on Sunday), and we are hosting a 16 yr old exchange student for the school year who is from Germany. The youngest two of mine still live at home and the oldest is back home temporarily after a fire caused him to have to move out of the apartment he and his fiancee share. She's staying with us as well. It has been quite the rollercoaster ride, raising this bunch, and there are challenges that we are still facing, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.
  • emmabeckemeyer1
    emmabeckemeyer1 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    3 girls here!! 4, 2, and 2 months!! I feel like I am running around with my head cut off :)
  • CBaumgardner7
    CBaumgardner7 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I have 5 kids. 3 girls, 2 boys....9,7,5,3 and almost 2. The 3 older ones are the girls and the boys are at the end. :smile:
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I have 2. My son is 11, daughter is 5.
  • titanium96
    titanium96 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Boy 20
    Boy 17
    Girl 11
    Girl 7
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    2 boys 7 and 3 =)
  • veronica341972
    Options
    I do............I have six children (four boys 15, 11, 7 and 4) and two girls ages 3 and 11 months. I miscarried my baby girl before I had my four year old boy.............Since I started this plan (and have lost 22 pounds since November 4th), everyone in my household is on board and everyone is eating much healthier. I retained alot of weight after my third oldest was born and after having him I moved shortly to Florida where I discovered that I missed NY more because I walked everywhere.

Additionally, I am a homeschooling mom and our family is very active in church and are very active in sports and music. Needless to say, I have made an effort to free up my time between 8PM and 9:30 PM to use the treadmill daily for 45 minutes. I find that I get a big boost of energy after 9:30.

So nice to meet families on MFP :)))
  • JPorter513
    JPorter513 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    5 kids here. 11,9,6,4, and 5 months. 4 boys and 1 girl.
  • essaryswife73
    essaryswife73 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I have two. My son is 16 and my daughter is 10. Kudos to those of you with more. I don't know how you do it! My 2 keep me going all the time. But I sure do love it!
  • scott1080
    scott1080 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    two great step kids 16 and 13 and 4 of my own 9,6,3 and 18 months 4 girls and two boys