Leilani - 16
    Anahi - 12
    Isaiah - 3

Great names!!!

thanks! :)
  • msapril177
    msapril177 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have two boys, ages 6 & 8 and they are ALLLLLLLL boy. Oldest is my sensitive, serious, perfectionist, very smart and naturally talented, but very hard on himself. Youngest is the one I am going to have to worry about. Amazing in any sport and cocky as hell. He has the little girls chasing him already and he has the funniest personality ever. I need to reign in the cockiness in him though, I don't need him keeping that as he gets older...could get him in trouble for sure.
  • djenah79
    Options
    I have 2 - a 13 year old girl and a 3 year old boy. I'm lucky that with my current job as a counselor, i get my 42 hours of work in 2-21hr shifts so i'm home most of the week, but it can still get pretty busy, she runs track and cross country. he doesn't do any sports yet, but i'm thinking that will be coming up soon. I'm trying to build a home business so i can be home with them all the time.
  • batewellb
    Options
    I have 2 boys 24 and 15 and also have an 8 year old daughter.
  • sevin2
    sevin2 Posts: 19
    Options
    I have two - our oldest daughter Cameryn will turn 4 next week, and our youngest daughter Cailyn is 1 1/2 years old.... every day is an adventure!
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I have two kiddos. I have a boy who is 11 (almost 12), and a girl who is 9. My husband and I wanted 4, but my body didn't agree...lol! We have discussed adoption in the past, but I am really starting to like their ages. They are still young enough to need me for some things, but old enough to be somewhat self-sufficent.
  • Fvaisey
    Fvaisey Posts: 5,506 Member
    Options
    I've got 5 and I spread them out. Girls 38, 32 and 23. Boys 33 and 17.

I also have 2 grandchildren. A boy of 9 and a little girl who is 6. If I'd known how much fun grandchildren are I would have had them first.
  • MrsPong
    MrsPong Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Married with 1 daugher
  • Freedomgurl585
    Freedomgurl585 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    THREE BABIES HERE!
    Nelani, 7
    Eliel, 3
    and baby Raphael (Ralphy) 10 months

28, work full time 8-5 (that's why my butts so big always sitting on it)

I Love my kids they are unique, special, and blessings in every way! They are my best friends and I would rather be with them than anywhere else. I think that's why I have no husband/bf, LOL.
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Four children... my boys are 22, 20, 14 and my girl is 13 years old.
    Never give up if you want a daughter. ;)

I knew it!! I so wanted a girl!! I have 3 boys... 16, 13 and 11..
  • workoutchick
    workoutchick Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I have 2 girls 17 (special needs ) and 15 year old. I run a child daycare . I work 50 hours a week.
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    2 kids. Boy-7 Girl- 5. Life is very busy!
  • bulldogmom99
    Options
    I have a 13 year old son and twin boys that passed away in 2008
  • Lenapolt
    Options
    I have 3. 2 girls and 1 boy. 16;14 and 12.
    My kids - My life. :flowerforyou:
  • Dianak005
    Dianak005 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    My daughter is 14 and my son is 4 and I have been raising my nephew that is 13 since he was 5 and my niece who is 9 since she was just about 1. So Yes it can be very busy especially when all the kids want to be in sports and activities at school. Just went and watched my daughter's piano recital last night and she just started this year as an elective in HS. She blew me away with how good she was! I have been really busy with her over the last few years we found out she had a very serious meical condition when she was 7 but it was misdiagnosed and so when I had my son she was 10, and we found out her real diagnosis which was actually worse than the first diagnosis, but glad we found out because it had a new meicine developed two years earlier and she could have been on that medicine two years earlier. So she had to start going for weekly IV infusions and will for the rest of her life. It is a lot of trips to Chicago and she has to get tons of yearly tests done to check on her organs and bones because her condition causes damge to every cell in her body. She is a very brave and beautiful girl and am so lucky to have her. I decided that my son would be our last because it was very stressful to worry about having another baby to have to go through what my daughter does. We had to wait until he was born and run a lot of tests before finding out that he does not have it. It is very rare and if both parents are carriers of the gene then you have a 1 in 4 chance of having ababy with MPS so there are alot of people who never know that they are until they have a baby that is affected. Anyway I love all my kids and my niece and nephew are just like our own children. My four year old is our little comedian and the kids laugh at him so much that they really get him going. Sorry this was so long!
  • Whiskeygirl12
    Options
    I have 2 ...My son is 27 and in the Navy and my daughter is 24. All grown up but i am patiently wanting granchildren to spoil:wink:
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    I have 2 kids....a son (6.5 yrs) and a daughter (will turn 4 on March 2). They're a handful with amazing personalities and I wouldn't change anything about either one of them!:flowerforyou:
  • myana1
    myana1 Posts: 27
    Options
    19yo son soon to be 20