Options

Replies

• livelife02
    Options
    I have two boys....10 and 5.
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    1Pretty_Busy_Mom Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    It does get easier as they get older...I was pregnant and/or nursing for 11 years straight! THAT was HARD.

Yes it does!! you have an active crew!
  • hgmama25
    Options
    I have 1 of my own a boy who's 6, and 2 somewhat step kids, i say somewhat as we are not married yet. a boy and a girl, ages 12 and 11. makes it hard to keep on track and workout with the attention being focused on the kids but you need to make it fun and get them involved.
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options

Are you going to try for the girl?
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    3 daughters, eldest passed away at 38 (should be 40 now), middle one now 38 youngest 30 in 2 weeks.
  • labyrinth84
    Options
    I have a beautiful daughter, 8 years old. She is my world and dreams rolled into one :)
  • livelife02
    Options

Are you going to try for the girl?

Um, no I am very happy with my two boys and have never wanted a girl. Don't know why..lol
  • bellavita0125
    bellavita0125 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    my daughter will be 4 next week and I am also taking care of my niece who will be 4 in March. They both keep me on my toes that's for sure :)
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    I have 1 of my own a boy who's 6, and 2 somewhat step kids, i say somewhat as we are not married yet. a boy and a girl, ages 12 and 11. makes it hard to keep on track and workout with the attention being focused on the kids but you need to make it fun and get them involved.

They get involved sometimes! My 12yo son plays coach sometimes..LOL its so funny. He yells like he's a football coach.
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    I have a beautiful daughter, 8 years old. She is my world and dreams rolled into one :)

awww..that's so sweet
  • helenx55
    helenx55 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    5 kids

boys are, 18,14,10,8
    girl is 16
  • kkshands
    Options
    Single mom, 2 kids, 3 year old boy & 22 month old girl and enjoying every minute of them!
  • leo02098
    leo02098 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I have 2 boys. Ages 10 and 3. My step-son is 7, but unfortunately he's only with us in the summer, as his mom lives on the other side of the country.
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    I have 4 kids - 18, 16, 13, and my baby is 11 today! My neice also lived with me for a couple of years so we had 5 then. GYM is my me-time. I. God has blessed me and I praise HIM for it!! :heart:

Amen..
  • helenx55
    helenx55 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    3 daughters, eldest passed away at 38 (should be 40 now), middle one now 38 youngest 30 in 2 weeks.

Couldnt read and not reply.

Thats so sad. x
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    5 kids

boys are, 18,14,10,8
    girl is 16

Happy 5 !
  • bwalker0823
    bwalker0823 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I have 3 kids. 7, 6, and 2. I have the same story. Not enough time in the day :(
  • pgroni
    pgroni Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i have 3 girls ages 10, 8 and 3 plus a dog and a cat.
    i also provide in my home chlldcare. so i am always around kids.
    on any given day i can have here up to 5 kids extra while mine are at school
  • inekebakkercamille
    Options
    I have 3 and 2 year old boys and work full time! Loving MFP, clocking my calories helps me keep track of everything in a fun way! Fingers crossed for some weight loss!
  • aortiz1112
    Options
    I mean even using the bathroom they wait outside the door for you. *ugh* LOL

Quiet time... ah those were the days!
    "mommy, I'm thirsty, I need to potty..." excuses that are so normal.

Ah I really miss those days. Now I am lucky if the Teen Queen is home when I go to bed LOL

oh i love it!! especially the bathroom!!LOL

Yup if the 3 yo, or the 2 yo isn't trying to get in the bathroom with me, the dog is :-)