Who has KIDS? How many? Ages

Options

Replies

• SMC_chick
    SMC_chick Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Four children... my boys are 22, 20, 14 and my girl is 13 years old.
    Never give up if you want a daughter. ;)

I just about gave up. I have 3 sons: 8 (in 13 days), 5 1/2, and almost 26 months. My baby girl was a surprise. I like to have the last one potty-trained, at least mostly, before the next one comes. I so didn't want to be pregnant again that soon. But I love her, and at least God gave me a girl if he didn't want to give me the next child on my timetable. She will be 12 months old on the 20th. I had been hanging on to that girl's name for 8 years, since we found out we were pregnant the first time. I finally got my Avigayil and she really is her father's joy like the name means.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Single mom of 2

Daughter is 11
    Son is 8
  • Missyann68
    Missyann68 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    six ages 27, 24, 20,18, 11,9 and two grandchildren 4 and 2 :) Love my grandbabies nothing like being a Granny ...gives me a good reason to be seen in Chuckee Cheese playing the games. ;)
  • SMC_chick
    SMC_chick Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am married with 4 kids. Boy age 9, girl age 7, boy age 6( was born 11 months after the girl, and I agree are just like twins!,), and lastly my girl age 4. I also miscarried twice before these live births, and had a blighted ovum after my youngest.

Aside from us having some things in common ( I am married with 4 kids and my last 2 are 14 months apart), I wanted to say that you have worked through a lot of emotions in your life and might be able to help someone else with a similar experience. Check out www.missinggrace.org and send me a friend request if you want, also. I like new friends. :-)
  • Ben_Diesel
    Options
    Why is kids capitalized like a disease?
  • Lainn
    Lainn Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I am 30 and I have 4 kiddos! 3 daughters ages 11, 6, and almost 2. And one baby boy almost 3 months. We also have two babies waiting in heaven for us.
  • CallyM
    CallyM Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi everyone, I’m married with two girls aged 17 (although to quote her "Im nearly 18 you know") and 16. I love my daughters unconditionally, but this age is definitely harder than when they were younger. Cherish the younger years, they will be gone before you know it, and then you’re hit with a younger version of you, who know exactly which buttons to press and know so much more than you ever could :laugh:
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options

Do you have any? KIDS are tough/rough/stressful. the CAPS is emphasis on how hard it can be to stick to a workout routine or diet when you have any number of children to care for... because they are KIDS. They need and expect your time to be given to them. They aren't a disease, they are just resolutely needy of love, affection, time, appreciation, and opportunity to be taught new things.... All of that is very STRESSFUL. I felt that was what the OP was trying to relay when using caps on "kids". Those who are still at the point in age where raising them correctly is very attention demanding and very "me time" negligent....
  • CoachJake83
    Options
    One son named Trent, he's 6. However I do have my second on the way! =D
  • gg9nerak
    gg9nerak Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am married with 8 children...5 girls and 3 boys all my natural born with same man :) All are adult, now except one. We also have 3 son-in-laws and 1 daughter-in-law as well as 3 granddaughters and soon to be 4 and 1 soon to be 2 grandsons.
  • tabysmock
    tabysmock Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have 2 step children 6 & 10... been trying 4 years to have one of our own but this year we are trying fertility meds, etc... praying it all works but after we have a baby, i plan to go hard core on dieting & exercersing. My goal weight is 175-180 which is what i was when my husband and i got together... cant wait to be that size again!
  • Hya, I have 1 girl (princess Georgia) aged 8 1/2 :-)
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

Do you have any? KIDS are tough/rough/stressful. the CAPS is emphasis on how hard it can be to stick to a workout routine or diet when you have any number of children to care for... because they are KIDS. They need and expect your time to be given to them. They aren't a disease, they are just resolutely needy of love, affection, time, appreciation, and opportunity to be taught new things.... All of that is very STRESSFUL. I felt that was what the OP was trying to relay when using caps on "kids". Those who are still at the point in age where raising them correctly is very attention demanding and very "me time" negligent....

KIDS looks a lot like AIDS or SIDS. No need to classify children like that. They are a blessing and the future.
  • Wanderson1311
    Wanderson1311 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have been blessed with 2 wonderful children. I have a boy (4) and a girl (9). They keep me on my toes. They are one of the reasons I want to get healthy. I want to be able to do more things with them. I am also married to my high school sweetheart. I have been married for going on 13 years but we have been together going on 18years. He is another reason I am doing this b/c I want to be healthy and sexy for him. He has never said anything about my weight and he has always made me feel sexy. But I know i can be more for him if I was smaller and healthier.
  • jwilson3787
    Options
    I have two my daughter will be 3 March 22 and my son will 1 January 23... T_T
  • amarna13
    amarna13 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have two girls: 5 years old and 5 months old. They keep me busy but it's so worth it.
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    1Pretty_Busy_Mom Posts: 449 Member
    Options

KIDS looks a lot like AIDS or SIDS. No need to classify children like that. They are a blessing and the future.

Sorry you feel that way. For the record I have 5kids and in the process of trying to adopt 3 relative kids. I capatlized "KIDS" to get attention from MFP's and comments. I love my kids to no end, and they get all the love guidance and attention! Please don't blow this out of context. I think it's safe to say that everyone who has commented LOVE THEIR KIDS, GRANDKIDS, STEP KIDS, ADOPTED KIDS, FOSTER KDIS..etc
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    One son named Trent, he's 6. However I do have my second on the way! =D

congrats
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    I have two girls: 5 years old and 5 months old. They keep me busy but it's so worth it.

a 5year gap..Nice. Now you have a little helper
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    I have been blessed with 2 wonderful children. I have a boy (4) and a girl (9). They keep me on my toes. They are one of the reasons I want to get healthy. I want to be able to do more things with them.

The reason why we are all here!!