Who has KIDS? How many? Ages

Options

Replies

• PorcelainAJ
    Options
    I've got 2 girls, oldest is turning 3 this month and my little one will be 18 months in Feb. Little one is also Deaf, so we're constantly busy with therapies for this or that, dr apts, audiology apts, planning on cochlear implants in a couple of months, followed by even more apts and therapies to try and get her caught up. Wouldn't trade it for the world though, parenthood isn't always what you expected, but it's always worth it. Here's a picture of Maddie and Z.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/AngelPoku/7b.jpg

(can't figure out how to make it an image, tried and html hmm)
  • Show_Stopper
    Show_Stopper Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I have a beautiful baby girl she is 10 months
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I have 2 boys that will be 8 years old on Feb 1st
  • ashleydmassey
    ashleydmassey Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I have three sons. My oldest will be 18 Sunday!!! :sad: :brokenheart: I am kind of going through a thing right now in preparation for it. I was given the boy for 18 years and now I must give him to the world. I hope the world is good to him. I have two other sons-- one will be 12 in Feb, the other is 14 till June. They are all the best. :heart:
  • emchip1983
    Options
    hi ive just got one a boy called louie who is 2 , x
  • SeeShelle3
    SeeShelle3 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Completely understand. I have three: 1 boy and 2 girls. Boy is 13 and my girls are 11 and 9. All the running around between activiites and afterschool stuff we should be fit! My husband also works nights so I have to cook dinner twice sometimes. I think my biggest problems are my lack of meal planning for the family dinners (so I end up with quick, unhealthy meals or take-out) and not making my workout time a priority. It's tough to do EVERYTHING. And of course then there's the guilt because they won't be this young forever....

Good luck with your 5. Feel free to add me.
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    1Pretty_Busy_Mom Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Hahaha, I have 5 (young adults) kids too. Funny thing is I didn't start putting on weight until after they all moved out lol! I have 3 boys (2 are identical twins) & 2 girls. Ages are 24 (twins), 23, 21 & 20. All but tmy 21yr old is married w/children. He (21 tr old in TX) just got out of the Army & is going to Culinary Arts school this spring. The 20yr. old has a 1yr old (as of 1/9/13) son & 1 (due in Feb.) on the way & she (along w/her husband) is in the Army stationed in Illesheim, Germany. My 23yr old daughter (Md.) has twin identical girls that are 3 yrs. old, My eldest twin (PA) has 2 girls 1 1yr old as of christmas day & my newest addition just born last week. My younger twin's (MA) son was born in November! Family steadily growing.

Twins Everywhere!! LOL
  • jwright159
    Options
    I am a single mother of one 12 year old daughter. She keeps me very busy with her sports and all the horse back riding she can squeeze into the week. I am lucky enough she is responsible enough to get ready for school on her own, so I can have me time at the gym everyday. The gym thing is new to me but been going five days a week for the last 2 weeks.
  • jessicamarino26
    Options
    Hi, Everyone! I am new to FitnessPal and excited to see results! My Husband and I have two wonderful children a boy, 5 and daughter 3. I know where you are all coming from its not easy to keep your hands out of the cookie jar sometimes. Good Luck to you all as weel as myself!
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    My husband also works nights so I have to cook dinner twice sometimes. I think my biggest problems are my lack of meal planning for the family dinners (so I end up with quick, unhealthy meals or take-out) and not making my workout time a priority. It's tough to do EVERYTHING. And of course then there's the guilt because they won't be this young forever....

Good luck with your 5. Feel free to add me.

Yes, I'm so tired when all is said and done! It's so easy to stop at Mc'Donalds for dinner. Not anymore. I'm like, "Does anybody have a job?" okay then settled, I'm not stopping at Mc'Donalds then. LOL
  • mjoshua87
    Options
    I say that every day!!! I have a one year old who is in day care and I work fulltime and she doesn't even sleep through the night most nights. Hang in there, your doing it so you for thema and you a healthy life is worth it.:)
  • cdburn09
    Options
    I'm a mom of two. My son just turned 12 and my daughter turns 11 next weekend :) I have finally decided to lose weight and get back to 'me.' Like many other parents, I have put my self aside and quit taking care of ME to take care of my husband and my family. I'm hoping to make lots of friends to lose weight with, that seems to help keep me on track (:
  • smileyyogini
    Options
    Hi! Married homeschooling mom of two boys...one is 15 and the other is 3.
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    I have three sons. My oldest will be 18 Sunday!!! :sad: :brokenheart: I am kind of going through a thing right now in preparation for it. I was given the boy for 18 years and now I must give him to the world. I hope the world is good to him. I have two other sons-- one will be 12 in Feb, the other is 14 till June. They are all the best. :heart:

awww...I hope the world is good to him. Mine will be 18 in August..and already wanting to get a tattoo
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I have 4 kids, 3 boys 8,5,3 and a girl,7.
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    Hi! Married homeschooling mom of two boys...one is 15 and the other is 3.

I'm so loving the homeschooling moms
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    I have 4 kids, 3 boys 8,5,3 and a girl,7.

LOL, 2more girs to make it even!
  • IslandRider
    Options
    A son 26 and a daughter 24.
  • bcm8605
    bcm8605 Posts: 14
    Options
    I have two ages 3 and 9 month's. I am married to a Marine stationed in California and we me and our girls live in fl bc we bought a hine to be around family. If you want to add me as a friend okz do! I am a beginner on my fitness journey and would love all the support and advice I can get!
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    I'm a mom of two. My son just turned 12 and my daughter turns 11 next weekend :) I have finally decided to lose weight and get back to 'me.' Like many other parents, I have put my self aside and quit taking care of ME to take care of my husband and my family. I'm hoping to make lots of friends to lose weight with, that seems to help keep me on track (:

It is now OUR TIME! ADD ME THE MORE THE MERRIER