Coffee Lovers....

Options

Replies

• starfish475
    Options
    I have the same issure, too..I use the vanilla creamer gluten free variety..I'm going to steam fat free half and half in the bottom of the cup for a few seconds...then add coffee,,maybe a tad bit of sugar or agave syrup...a first then ease off for there..
  • canucksgirl16
    canucksgirl16 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I make sure to measure out 8oz cups and will only have 2 cups a day now (I have cut way back). I'll use a splenda pack for each cup and 1 tablespoon of Dairyland 18% coffee creamer in it. That way I can still have a couple cups a day and not kill my diet :)
  • mgram2
    mgram2 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Stevia and Sugar Free Peppermint Mocha creamer.
    My coffee only ends up being 30 cal.
  • Tootce01
    Tootce01 Posts: 184
    Options
    I am a coffee lover, I drink it most the day but was looking for something to help me cut down as I use sweet n low in it. I found Bio Coffee at a Health Food Market, it is absolutely wonderful!! It's made by Food For Life - coffee/wheat grass, it's got such a good flavor, you really don't have to add anything to it but I sometimes put a few drops of coconut milk in it. It's fairly expensive but I think its worth it!!
  • FitFabFlirty92
    FitFabFlirty92 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I drink it normally, with cream and a little sugar (sometimes Truvia). All told it's around 70-80 calories. I make it work with my goal so I can have my coffee and lose weight too. :)
  • lazy8ee
    lazy8ee Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You know, I've tried splenda, less sugar, no sugar, fat free milk, soy milk, etc. But my coffee just doesn't taste the same. I have decided not to change my coffee for this new lifestyle ... so bring on the half and half and sugar. :)
  • PicklePlum
    PicklePlum Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Black, strong and plentiful

^ :bigsmile:
  • Mimisam45
    Mimisam45 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I am rather fond of Bailey's in mine on the weekends. . . . not indulging at this time however. Now it is all black all the time!!!!!:drinker:
  • peppermintcaroline
    peppermintcaroline Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I drink it with a 1/4 cup of 1% organic milk. I am not fond of sugar. I tried Almond MIlk, but while it can be a good baking replacement or for smoothies, I feel like that 1/4 cup of milk in my (normally only 1) cup of coffee is not that big a deal. It is the only time I 'drink' milk, because I was lactose intolerant as a teenager and somehow cannot stomach straight milk now.

Honestly, I would probably give up another 200 calories off my diet rather than change how I take my coffee.
  • MsJayeKaye
    MsJayeKaye Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my coffee! My latest indulgence is 1 tbsp. of Coffeemate Caramel Macchiato creamer in a 12 oz. mug. Never cared for it too sweet as an adult so this is just right for me. Only 35 calories and it works in my daily calories. I can even drink a 2nd cup in the afternoon or evening if I want :drinker:
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Espresso. I don't even get any hydration benefit out of it.
  • FitbeTMF
    FitbeTMF Posts: 251
    Options
    This thread makes me want another cup o' joe
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    16 oz of black coffee - regular colombian, 2 stevia packets, 2 tbsp (30 ml) half and half and it comes in at 40 calories.
  • DMW914
    DMW914 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    My new start of the day. I sweeten with stevia, extracts (vanilla), unsweetend almond milk or original coconut milk creamer, nutmeg, cinnamon or just sweetend & w/ creamer (above). I got a coffee maker ( Keurig Vue) for Christmas & it saves me lots of money & now I'm learning to be my own barista. :drinker:
  • WAHMto5
    WAHMto5 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    My 2 cups every morning I just cannot give up! Though I have cut them down in calories over time. I now take 2 tbsp of FF Creamer (has to be Land O'Lakes) and Splenda for total of 20 calories per cup.
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Big cup, Black with 2 sweet n low packets
  • Crazibaker
    Crazibaker Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I do not skimp on my coffee! :) I use creamers and sugar.

This :drinker:
  • roneil27
    roneil27 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    When I was a teenager I would put lots of cream and sugar. For the past 1-2 years I have just been putting cream (any 35 calorie flavored cream and its good enough). When I go to Starbucks and get it I put sugar in the raw in with cream. Otherwise no sugar.
  • JULIEdance
    JULIEdance Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Soy or low fat milk, no sugar.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    12 cups, black, daily.

*raises eyebrow*

I see someone of my tribe is here!

Iced americanos flowing like the Nile ALL DAY LONG.