How many lbs did you lose before you heard...

Options
1235»

Replies

• Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    A few people noticed around 60lbs (but most didn't). It was universal once I hit 70lbs (at which point the people that didn't notice at 60lbs down all of a sudden thought I was sick because I lost so much so fast).
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    about 15 Lbs for me...I started off at 5'10" and 206 and just weighed in today at 190. Pretty much this past week is the first I've been getting a lot of the, "wow...you're really losing weight." Feels pretty good. Funny thing, I actually like when people tell me that...my wife hates when people comment on her lost weight...she always things, "what...so you thought I was a big fat *kitten* before or something?" Some people just don't know how to take a compliment. :laugh:
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    After my first 20 lbs people noticed the loss in my face and neck area.
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Alisha_countrymama Posts: 821 Member
    Options
  • deezer602482
    deezer602482 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Around 20lbs. A lady at the gym I didn't even know came up to me and said, 'Girl, how much weight have you lost?! You look great!' I was so happy. If others are noticing, that means it really IS happening!
  • kateneyxx
    kateneyxx Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have not heard it yet, I say yet as I'm waiting for that day!!!!!

I guess it's more commonly and socially acceptable to mention and comment on a womans weight loss .... i bet people have notied , just not saying :wink:
  • SusanDoesIt
    SusanDoesIt Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Right where you are...25 pounds. And boy was I mad!! LOL. But honestly, the next 30+ really did make a much bigger difference.
  • MystikPixie
    MystikPixie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Nothing yet but I did gain about 15 lbs a while back and got asked if I lost. Was hilarious.
  • Momto32010
    Momto32010 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    For me it was 5, although I don't have a lot lose and I think the first place I gain/lose weight is my face.
  • carrisaalejandre
    carrisaalejandre Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    none for me =( only my husband and friend who knows what I am doing. Down 28
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    It didn't happen. I went from 150 to 135.... Granted the 150 was with a huge abdominal tumor Andropov knew I had surgery to remove, but the 10 pounds after the surgery were not that noticeable.
  • Sweatinglikeapigtolooklikeafox
    Options
    Only 8lbs down and already had it from people at work. I think it may be because I carry myself a lot better
  • scheatwood
    scheatwood Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Approx 15-20 lbs

How many before every guy at the job starting flirting? 55 pounds.
  • shanmackie
    shanmackie Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    like 3 because my mother is nosy. i think i gained a lot more muscle, though.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!