Coffee Lovers....

Options

Replies

• jazzguy4him
    jazzguy4him Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I like my coffee like my women: black & bitter.
  • FullSpectrum1
    FullSpectrum1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm a Double Americano Please! (two shots of espresso with water). I love my half and half and two cane sugars.
    I want to see if I can substitute a creamer for sugar and h&h, but arent they full of chemicals?
    The sweetners just dont make the coffee experience enjoyable...:drinker:
  • FullSpectrum1
    FullSpectrum1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Dang dude (Jazzguy)-that sounds _:angry: rough!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I usually only drink one or two in the morning. Sweet and Low for my sweetener and a bit a liquid creamer like International delight or coffeemate. Fairly low in calories and thats the only thing I add that DOES contain calories. I usually don't log it but I stay enough under that it doesn't matter.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    sorry i'm a coffee snob. If you have to add flavors and sugar and cream to your coffee, you're not drinking decent coffee.

*turns nose up*

I'm kinda only half kidding.

:drinker:
  • darlad114
    darlad114 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am a cream-aholic as well lol! I switched to Lucerne sugar free creamers; french vanilla or hazelnut and I'm happy with them. It takes time to change our tastes and I LOVE my coffee.
  • betsz1
    betsz1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Black....and I probably drink too much of it. I use cream once in a while as a treat. :drinker:
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    My plan for coffee....

Prep it at night, self timer makes it, go down stairs, let the puppy out, shake the dew off the lily, wash hands, grab up, pour, drink.
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    1/4 cup of almond milk or a tbsp of coconut creamer. Both are 10 calories. I'll use a bit of splenda as well, buti don't like my coffee too sweet.
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    I like my coffee like my women: black & bitter.
    LOL!
  • horseplaypen
    horseplaypen Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Black coffee.

If you need to add stuff to it, you need to stop buying bad coffee.

This.

I just tried the most amazing coffee last week by a company called 49th Parallel... made it in the press and it came out looking sort of opaque, lighter brown than normal coffee, and thick - and nothing but coffee beans. It was beautiful. Might be a good transition if you need dairy in your coffee!
  • dianniejt
    dianniejt Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    skinny vanilla latte from Starbucks. I don't mind using 160 calories for it because coffee and I have a serious love affair going on.

or else I use baileys irish creamer and 3 sugar cubes

Trying to cut back on the cream and sugar but not sure I will ever be able to drink it black
  • Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    So Delicious - Coconut Milk French Vanilla Creamer, dairy free and found in dairy case in health food ( also other flavors)

[

Mmmm. That sounds good. I love coconut. I use Coffeemate and Int'l Delight creamers now. ~1.5 tablespoons per cup. One when I get up and one travel mug. That's it for me. When I get to work, I am ready for some cold, clear water. (Yes, I'm awesome!)

Thanks for the tip! Just printed out a coupon (after having to install "the coupon printer" - gotta love the free market!) and I'll give it a whirl.

15800624.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Topher1978
    Topher1978 Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I am a definite coffee lover (though I stopped drinking it last week due to indigestion) and that is why I buy really good coffee and drink it black. Medium roast is best to get the flavour of the different beans!!
  • wildcatnyc
    wildcatnyc Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    The Starbucks barrista's know just how to make my skinny cinnamon dolce latte...
  • Blinx99
    Blinx99 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    u can never beat a good quality coffee!

I love milky coffee- as in no water, just boil the milk and add decent amount of coffee!
  • rsjohnb
    rsjohnb Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I can tell you how NOT to do it, i was on my third in Mcdonalds today when i saw the board showing 190 per coffee. Gutted i could have had a chese burger for that!!:sad:
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I put cinnamon in the grounds and add vanilla almond milk or unsweetened coconut beverage to it.. it's yummadoooo
  • LovergirlSheena
    Options
    2.5 cups foldger's caramel flavored grounds with 1/2 cup light vanilla soy milk. It satisfies the craving. :)
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    I spend good money on good coffee...I like to taste that coffee. I've been taking my coffee black for as long as I can remember...occasionally just a splash of milk if my wife makes it because she makes it "muddy"