Foods that you are really lucky you don't like?

Options

Replies

• eimajb18
    eimajb18 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    cheese, creamy sauces, beer
  • FireRox21
    FireRox21 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Beer, Alfredo sauces and marshmallows. Even thinking about marshmallows makes my teeth hurt.
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    steak...
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Someone mentioned Peeps and I have to agree. So nasty. I'm like marshmallow, but I'm picky about how I'll eat it.

Iced tea. Doesn't matter if it's sweet or unsweetened. Blech.

I also don't like beer. Every now and then I try to drink it thinking I can acquire a taste for it. Nope.
  • DeMimiaf
    DeMimiaf Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Any kind of meat except for salmon and tuna occasionally will eat chicken, depend on my mood.
    Any kind of chips
    Pies
    Cheesecakes
    Juices
    Macroni n cheese
    Loved chocolate especially Reese cups all of my life, now I hate them all..

In trouble with sodas, Chex mix Honey nuts, cereals, cheese quesadillas, and donuts.
  • withtimecomesmiracles
    Options
    Donuts.
    luckily (I guess) even the smell of them makes me gag, so I stay away.

also:
    - soda
    - beer
    - bacon
    - caramel
    - fancy pastries
    - hamburgers (except the chicken ones)
    - pickles
    - pudding
    - jello
    - butter
  • Vawny1818
    Options
    Soda, and ice cream. Just don't like them and am happy I can turn down that afternoon run for ice cream that the rest of the girls in my office like to take.
  • peanutbutterrunner
    Options
    Soda and bacon. Blech.
    I also really hate potatoes but they can be good for you. :/
  • xdoublerainbow
    xdoublerainbow Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Dairy milk chocolate, ice-cream and really sugar-heavy products. I definitely do not have a sweet tooth! :)
    Oh and bacon. Ew. And most meats. Ew. And potatoes. Ew.
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Donuts, caramel, toffee, Mayonnaise, pies, soda, cheesecake, most things with red sauce, sandwiches, FISH, fruity sweet desserts, i am allergic to NUTS, coconut, citrus fruits ( can have an orange or grapefruit once in a while).

I don't crave pizza, chips, salty snacks, dips, gravy.......however am tempted by plain, rich dark chocolate.
  • SammyKatt13
    SammyKatt13 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Beer
    Steak
    Cake
    Jello
    Cheesecake
    Peanut Butter

and this one is on and off, I'm fine if I'm eating it but once I'm done the smell makes me gag

Maple Syrup
  • westcoastgrl21
    westcoastgrl21 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I despise donuts! I can't even stand the smell of them, I even hated them as a kid.
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    Frozen yogurt - All of the calories of iced cream, twice the carbs of iced cream (even before you add M&M's and cookies), none of the taste.
  • TyFit08
    TyFit08 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Candy, especially chocolate, Chocolate Ice Cream , the chocolate chips in cookies. I do eat chocolate cake and brownies, but that's it.

I also hate beer, peanut butter, marshmallows, mayonnaise and mayonnaise based salads, mustard,

Now if I didn't love bread so much, then I wouldn't have a reason to be on MFP.
  • CarolinaElaine140
    Options
    Cold Stone ice cream

Me too! You're the first person I've ever encountered that feels the same way. Usually, I love ice cream -- but NOT Coldstone's. It tastes like frozen Crisco - greasy and pasty. Blech
    I hate Cold Stone too! Everyone I know loves it :/
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Pop.
  • stgmanitoba
    Options
    Chocolate in any form, candy.
  • sarahmariej
    Options
    Soda..Ill drink it if i have to...but not my fav...
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,634 Member
    Options
    Yeah I like all these things. I think I'm in trouble lol
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    "Lucky" I don't like? Well...foods I don't like aren't necessarily bad for you, they just taste like @$$. You know, like onions. How can people eat that crap with a clean conscience??? :laugh: