Coffee Lovers....

Options

Replies

• smilingalltheway
    smilingalltheway Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Black, strong and plentiful
    [/quote

Me too....the stronger the better and I always order the largest size can't waste time on anything smaller]
  • shaywallis
    shaywallis Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I have to have my coffee.. HAVE TO!! I drink two 6-8oz cups in the morning. I either put some french vanilla protein powder with a tablespoon or so of sugar, or I use coconut milk/sugar. I really like using sucanat in place of sugar, but I havent been to the store to get any in a few weeks.
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    Black coffee.

If you need to add stuff to it, you need to stop buying bad coffee.

^No.
    Wish I knew how to add that Grumpy Cat meme here :huh:

I don't agree with that either. Not everyone has a taste for straight up coffee w/ nothing in it. Just like I don't like chocolate and mint together. Blech.
  • gabe_irun4coffee
    gabe_irun4coffee Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Fresh ground Starbucks House Blend with a little cream a d Splenda.......... Yum!!!!
  • workaholic_nurse
    workaholic_nurse Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Black.

Totally, at 4 calories per 6 oz, black, 2-12 oz cups daily, and strong enough to eat the spoon.
  • flarge
    flarge Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'll either add a couple tablespoons of hazelnut milk (already slightly sweetened) (52 cals total) or a couple tablespoons of unsweetened almond coconut milk with a pinch of organic cane sugar (36 cals total).
  • macdiver
    macdiver Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Another black drinker here. I prefer a good espresso. It is hard to find a good espresso (that is not bitter) in the US. At home I have a Bialetti pot which does a good job. I also use my french press. Some beans are better in the press. I hate using my drip maker, it makes bitter coffee and loses all character. No wonder people add flavorings.

I guess I am a coffee snob even though I don't think I am.
  • linsey76A
    linsey76A Posts: 102
    Options
    black with peppermint essential oil... sometimes some fat free half & half and/or Stevia/Splenda

I must try this! sounds great :) i use light non dairy (powdered,not flavored) creamer. 10 cal. per tsp. my 1st cup is strong, so i usually have 3 but after that i can drink it black.
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    black, espresso. just no americano for me please that stuff is disgusting
  • Happylady123
    Happylady123 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I usually do 3 packs of Splenda and a little fat free creamer. I grind my own beans, and sometimes I just drink it black.
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Varies wildly. Generally with hazelnut milk and no sugar (29cal per 100ml of hazelnut milk). Love espresso too. Sometimes even have a mocha.
  • pscyoryda
    Options
    I used to use 3 tbsp carnation french vanilla creamer per cup x 3 cups... over 300 calories that i didnt need per day. cut out the cream altogether and just one pk of equal per cup. Still 3 per day tho
  • blg5
    blg5 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    sugar free creamer 1tbsp and stevia
  • brownie0424
    brownie0424 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I use flavored creamer so I don't use extra sweetener. I'm using Natural Bliss Caramel
  • NancyG55
    Options
    I only drink black coffee. I don't like milk or creamers, sure don't like it sweet, and for me, I just want to taste the flavor of pure, rich coffee! Having my third cup of morning now. LOL In fall of the year, now I might have a pumpkin spice latte, but didn't have one this past fall.
  • badzoe
    badzoe Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Two large mugs every day with regular, unsweetened CoffeeMate. 80 calories that I cannot do without.
  • eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    12 cups, black, daily.
    [/quotwe] wow 12 cups is a lot I only drink one 16once cup a day and I think its a lot
  • pkdarlin
    pkdarlin Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    The first cup is black then I have one cup with flavored stevia drops and half and half.
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    My coffee flavors vary, but this morning, I am enjoying Folger's vanilla biscotti coffee with 2 tablespoons of sugar free vanilla creamer....50 calories and totally worth it!! Soooo yummy!!:drinker:
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I do two tbs of sugar free creamer per mug, my three mugs a day runs me about 97 calories. I do use half and half sometimes, I have a hard time giving up my coffee mate even though I know it's total crap... not too worried about it. I love my coffee.