Things That Really Annoy You!

Options

Replies

• I_wanna_live
    I_wanna_live Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    -People who don't follow through with what they say they're gonna do...
    -When all people do is complain and have a negative additude towards everything!
    -people who over react and make a big deal out of something small.
    -When people think they know/known you, and believe you should act or think that way.
    -And when people pretend to be friends... or believe you owe them something

These... mostly, I can forgive other things.
  • stephlpirozek
    Options
    People who are judgemental, people who make fun of people, and people who gossip
  • sofielein
    sofielein Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    people walking their big *kitten* dobermans without a leash and then shouting you "it's totally friendly!" as it runs towards you
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Testing...

Phew.

Those who take everything too seriously. Life's too short to sweat the small stuff.
  • RotterdamNL
    RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    -Mayonnaise.. it is disgusting!
    That's because they can't make mayonnaise in your country, same as bread and cheese, horrible!!

Anywayz, changing the channel i saw something that could annoy me if i keep watching it
    tumblr_ma06exCGFD1qmdhv1o1_400.gif
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    people whistling or humming, drives me nuts, and the sound of wet wool when it rubs together lol or a knife scraping on a plate
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Testing...

Phew.

Those who take everything too seriously. Life's too short to sweat the small stuff.

yup....still here!!

YAY
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Girls who lift more than me.
    I mean really? I don't see how a squat is going to help them make a sandwich for their husbands.
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    People who chew their food with their mouth open so you can see it
    People who use the 20 items or less lane, but have way more than 20 items
    People who write a check for their purchases, but don't have the common courtesy to fill it out while waiting in line
    People who drive slow in the fast lane of the expressway
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Girls who lift more than me.
    I mean really? I don't see how a squat is going to help them make a sandwich for their husbands.

sammich1_zps102b16d2.jpg
  • mf0u1098
    mf0u1098 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    My dad eating with his mouth open which is noisy and disgusting, what a pig! He's doing it right now and I'm fighting to stop myself from throwing my laptop at his frigging head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    People who are too lazy to take their shopping cart to the cart corral or back into the store, and leave them loose to block parking spaces or dent other people's cars.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Men who don't follow the Men's Bathroom Rules.

-When there are three urinals in a bathroom, and someone uses the middle one. The middle one should NEVER be used. It is strictly a buffer urinal.

-If you walk in the bathroom and no one is in there and you take the middle urinal, you have now knocked out the other two for everyone else.

-if someone is one the left, you take the one on the right, if someone is one the right, you take the one on the left.

Remember: If there are two on the wall, go to a stall. If there is one in the center, a stall you must enter.

Phone calls and conversation in the men's bathroom. It is a bathroom, not a boardroom.
  • Bane_
    Bane_ Posts: 522
    Options
    Humans.
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I'm not really annoyed easily by things that don't affect others. I could care less about someone's personal habits/hygiene/way of living. But I do have a few hot button issues and they all revolve around one thing:

When people are not conscientious of themselves and/or others (they don't keep their word, they refuse to think critically, they lie, are close-minded, are mean/abusive to animals and/or people, they are cheap/stingy, take more than they give, and/or just plain insensitive)
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    People that whistle.
    Who the hell whistles? I'll tell you who. Old men and perverts.
  • Raezor1207
    Raezor1207 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Slow drivers in the left hand lane.
    This is beyond frustrating!!! I also cannot stand people who complain about their health and or weight and do absolutely NOTHING to fix it! :explode: :explode: :explode:
    I hate when people whistle to get my attention! I am not a effing dog!!:explode: :explode:
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    not getting the "thanks" wave when i let someone turn in front of me or get in my lane
  • Italiano7
    Italiano7 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I get really annoyed when my 12 yr old doesn't listen to me and thinks that she knows everything:grumble:
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    People that whistle.
    Who the hell whistles? I'll tell you who. Old men and perverts.

how-to-wolf-whistle.jpg