Is Britney Spears on steroids?

Options

Replies

• Jerodhold
    Options
    For one she probably has good genetics and second shes famous and rich so she most likely has a top dollar personal trainer that has come up with a great exercise routine that works wonders for her, yes it is normally harder for wemon to build a bunch of muscle mass but they can do it with hard work and dedication.

oh and if you wanna see what wemon on steriods look like, google female bodybuilders, I'm sure you'll see the difference haha
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    6126_youtube-star-chris-crocker-glitter.gif

She's been lifting.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    lol, that's a joke right? Maybe she's been in the gym working out. Women are just like men; they have these things called muscles and muscles can be made larger through good old effort and proper diet. Add to that she's not lean, and these muscles can appear larger.
  • DanDragonMachida
    DanDragonMachida Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    i am 5 ft 10 inches tall. i weigh 190 lbs. i lift 6 days a week... i lift hard and i lift heavy.. i eat clean and i train dirty. i can bench 75 lb d b for a set of 10 reps no problem. and i can bicep curl 40 lb dumb bells.

How many weight do you think Britney can lifts in bench and biceps curl considering how her arms and trunks look and considering she doesn't use steroids?
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Looks to me like she just has a little extra testosterone. Could be steroids or could just be genetic, like me. My upper body gets muscular, even vascular (which she is not because her body fat is higher) without steroids. Hell, I'm even on female hormones (anti-steroids, essentially) for menopause symptoms and have lots of upper body muscle, and while I lift weights, I don't "lift heavy." So it's certainly possible that her muscles are natural. And who cares, really?
  • cleotherio
    cleotherio Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    So you joined MFP today just to troll on Britney?

You're ridiculous.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    you pick up heavy crap you put down heavy crap. its called weight training 101. you eat the right amounts of macros and you get adequate rest to recover. you take the right supplements to recover better..... rinse and repeat. . oh and you change up your routine ever 6 or so weeks to shock and confuse the hell out of the muscles. thats it!!

Yeah baby, I agree. But I'm saying that many women are doing all this and can not come with arms and shoulders as muscular and bulky like Brtney. Maybe she has a genetic way above average, I do not know. But I will not be surprised if she used steroids.

Looks her back and chest

I don't think she looks particularly muscular at all in either of those pics (edited out to keep this post shorter).
    In a couple of the other she looks like she has a nice amount of muscle, the kind attained by the right workout and diet. In other pics she looks like she has a higher body fat percentage making her look a little bulky.
    I don't think she looks like she's on steroids at all.
  • EdwarddeVere
    Options
    Heh
  • crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    lol, that's a joke right? Maybe she's been in the gym working out. Women are just like men; they have these things called muscles and muscles can be made larger through good old effort and proper diet. Add to that she's not lean, and these muscles can appear larger.
    and this^^ is what i dont understand.... i am 18 to 19% bodyfat..... so im not lean cuz my muscle appears bigger?????:noway:
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    lol this thread is stupid.
  • DanDragonMachida
    Options
    I think she looks good
    also remeber when she is touring and practicing she gets three times the excersize a normal person does
    plus personal trainers and consultations
    with all that extra excersize and personal training she could build up muscle fast.
    If you look at unchopped pictures of her, natural pictures where they dont trim down her waist arms and thighs
    she has always been a thick girl.

I like brit she looks goofd

Britney gets three times the excersize a normal person does? I don't think so
  • Maris_Swan
    Maris_Swan Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Until my back and arms look that toned, I don't have the right to judge or analyze the girl. Even after that...how is this relevant? Who cares.
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I don't see anything wrong with how she looks. I think she looks great-really fit.

To each their own. If you prefer to look like a waif that's your choice.

Me, I prefer to look like I can kick some serious *kitten*. :-)
  • EdwarddeVere
    Options
    Call TMZ
  • DanDragonMachida
    Options
    I don't see anything wrong with how she looks. I think she looks great-really fit.

To each their own. If you prefer to look like a waif that's your choice.

Me, I prefer to look like I can kick some serious *kitten*. :-)

You would like to have Britney's shoulders and arms?
  • RECowgill
    RECowgill Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Really? So many women need to pick up tips with you because I know a lot of them who training to build their arms for years and their arms are far from size of Britney's.

Women build trapezious muscle easy too? I'm a man and to me is very hard build it.

LOL. Just laughable man. You're the worst kind of troll, ignorant and new. Britney doesn't look too big at all, she's a woman who has put on a little bit of muscle mass. You're probably just jealous and can't figure out why your little birdie arms don't work so good. :laugh:
  • Flyersteve18
    Flyersteve18 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    She lifts. Any woman can lift and get muscles like that. They just have to lift hard and eat clean as lulu said. Time is a factor though, Brit has probably been lifting for years, which is why uncut, people say she looks thick. Thats called muscle under there :D
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    okkkkk then
  • mogletdeluxe
    mogletdeluxe Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Completely disregarding the trollish nature of this post, I'm glad to see I'm not alone in the appreciation for Britney's physique. I mean, the woman's had two kids - she's got a better body than me and the only baby I was ever pregnant with was constructed entirely of food.

I've always thought that Britney appeared to lean more towards being quite muscular anyway - when she started getting older (i.e. wasn't a school-uniformed pop tart), I remember thinking her arms, legs and neck were sturdy.
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I hope you are joking
This discussion has been closed.