Naggy Women Trigger Words

Options
Lone_Wolf70
Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
Well ladies...be honest and ask yourself this.....

have you ever uttered the words "We need to talk..." and followed that sentance with a postive statment?
Have you ever responded to your husb/boyfriend with the words "that's fine" and really meant the exact opposite?

BEfore you question why "men are like that" honestly answer those questions.

Before you flame me I am just posting in response to alot of threads I see, some today. No harm no foul, just food for discussion.

Replies

• bigbonedbob
    Options
    whoa !!!!! lone wolf

I fear you maybe crucified here today !!!! lolol
  • facingfortyfierce
    facingfortyfierce Posts: 5,156 Member
    Options
    Whatever!!! LMAO....Just kidding! We have to talk is better then....Sit down, zip it and take your tongue lashing! Isn' t it!!!???!
  • crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    this ought to be a good one.... kickin back in chair jus waitin!!!
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Some things aren't meant to be questioned...
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    we need to talk...

is usually followed by,

...it's not you, it's me.
  • louisel809
    Options
    Yes I have uttered many many I'm fines!!!!! But he's usually been a royal pain in the *kitten* to get that response from me.
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    eatcleanNtraindirty Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I agree. What about when talking about plans for dinner and the woman is like, "Oh I don't care where we eat." but she really means, "You better pick italian or you're getting a fork to the thigh."
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Whatever...
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    "we need to talk" translates into "I will now explain why you doing or not doing X is bad"
    "that's fine" translates to "Later we will have a 'we need to talk conversation" and I will also be having sex with your friend"

I keed I keed
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    Whatever...

lol
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    I'm non-confrontational :/
  • louisel809
    Options
    I'm passive aggressive......hehe jk
  • lovechicagobears
    lovechicagobears Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    "Do you have a second? We need to talk," doesn't always mean something bad in our household. It's just my cue I need him to put down the video game for a second (not right away) so we can discuss something. The other day, I needed his full attention to figure out the budget for our upcoming vacation, and I knew I wouldn't get it if I just launched into a discussion without any warning. I see it as being polite instead of bombarding him with heavy stuff out of the blue. It gives him a chance to wrap up whatever he's doing and then shift gears.

"Okay, fine," is usually my way of saying, "Okay, I don't want to argue about it anymore." It's my way of compromising and/or realizing I just need to pick my battles and let it go. If it's still a Big Deal, we'll continue to talk about it until we reach a compromise. I don't say, "That's fine," and then bring it up later, because that's stupid. If I say it's fine, it's fine.

We're a very low B.S. household. We're both too direct for that passive-aggressive nonsense.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options

translated= I put a lil bit of arsenic in his dinner every night.
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    "we need to talk" translates into "I will now explain why you doing or not doing X is bad"
    "that's fine" translates to "Later we will have a 'we need to talk conversation" and I will also be having sex with your friend"

I keed I keed

Woah!!! We need to talk has never translated into I will bye having sex with your friend.... Cause I wouldn't be having sex with any of his friends!!! So not my type!
  • karawRN
    karawRN Posts: 311
    Options

I keed I keed

i agree with that translation of "we need to talk" lol

but not your translation of "thats fine"

when a women says "that's fine". it is not fine. dont even think for one second its fine. do the complete opposite of what you you were going to do :):)

why are we so complicated? :)
  • facingfortyfierce
    facingfortyfierce Posts: 5,156 Member
    Options
    Whatever means...you are so wrong and the only one you are having sex with is......yourself ;p
  • kirstencorren
    kirstencorren Posts: 32 Member
    Options

I keed I keed

This made me laugh so hard! :)
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Yes, dear.
  • hofdog
    hofdog Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Whatever means...you are so wrong and the only one you are having sex with is......yourself ;p

LOL! ouch