Any Leslie Sansone Success Stories?

Options

Replies

• cindys0417
    cindys0417 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I love her! I have the older walk away the pounds and I have the ab and leg workouts! The workouts to me our "easy" compared to others workout dvds. I can do this again and again!

she is great! I just love her tapes....especially for me that doesn't do strenuous exercising but 50 lbs lost so they are really doing some good :) Thanks Leslie!
  • bobbiesinger6971
    Options
    Leslie is my favorite. Congrats to everyone on your success WTG :-)
  • Heather1899
    Heather1899 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I started with Leslie Sansone dvds!! I haven't done any of them in a long time. I've been doing Chalean Extreme and Turbo Fire...but I started with Leslie Sansone!! The moves were easy to follow along and I went at my own pace!!
  • catflowergirl
    Options
    I have been using leslies dvds for 20 years. I started using them when there was no such thing as dvds, they were on tape. I am now almost 70 and I credit her tapes and dvds for helping to keep me in shape for all these years.. I have had many health challenges over these years, but have always fallen back on her good exersizes for helping me overcome them. I say thank. you to Leslie. She promotes weight loss but most importantly she promotes good health through exercize.
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Leslie Sansone as my main way of exercising too. I've had her DVDs for about 10 years and just started backing working out. LS DVDs helped me lose 50+ lbs. 10 years ago. You can incorporate hand weights or resistance bands with the workouts to give you that extra intensity and believe me it does work. It's also great for exercising when the weather is not so conducive for going outside.
  • River__Song
    River__Song Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love her and her videos. I have all her videos except 2 (I don't have her senior or kids walk). Fantastic workouts with a beautiful positive person.
  • Yaya1976
    Yaya1976 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I've been using her DVD's for the last week and I really like them. I always end up giving it a little more than what the video is showing. I just bought 2 lbs weights for each hand, sometimes I feel like the videos aren't enough, but using the weights help a lot. Good luck!
  • tooliebell
    tooliebell Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Me! I have had lots of luck with Leslie's videos. I started in July using them when it was too hot to walk outside. Now they are one of my primary sources of exercise. I just recently bought the Complete 5 mile walk and have done it numerous times. In an hour, I can burn about 400-500 calories (per my HRM). I have lost a total of 63 pounds since I started in July and she is a main reason why!.
  • awakencordy
    awakencordy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am bumping this because I started to follow her videos this week. I have ankle and knee problems so her program is a blessing. Anyone still using it or newbies can add me, i'd love to hear about your schedule too :D
  • JenniferOBX5
    JenniferOBX5 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just started doing the 3 mile walk. Its on YouTube for free! I was amazed how much I felt like I was working. I guess I always thought of Walk Away the Pounds as an old lady program...lol. Well I am close to being an old lady.
  • Healthymom_5
    Healthymom_5 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Awakencordy and Jenniferobx5 - there is a "group" for Leslie Sansone in MFP. There is a thread where you can check in daily with your milage. Come join us! There are lots of committed and very successful walkers there!
  • allisonchow7
    allisonchow7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes, i lost 20 lbs in 6 months with leslie sansone walk at home program together with using Myfitnesspal to monitor what i eat. I am a very petite size of 4'11" 126 lbs so it is harder to lost weight.

I was overweight after gave birth of my daughter in 2005, never lost the pregnancy weight after so many years :(

But since Nov 2013 until March 2014 i have lost all my pregnancy weight, my current weight is 106 lbs body fat 22%. Never gain the weight back. Is good to lost weight steadily and slow but then the weight lost stays :) Yes, you could definately lost weight with Leslie sansone.

my testimony

http://www.walkathome.com/walk_stories/allison-chow/
  • HollyPick
    HollyPick Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love Leslie dvd's. My favorite two are Walkin to the a Hits (2013) and Walk down the blood Sugar. I also walk outside a lot, but the Leslie dvd's give me a good workout and a fun change of pace. I started MFP and the Leslie dvd's on January 29, 2014 and have lost 60 pounds! I watch carbs and calories. I feel FABULOUS! Down 4 pants sizes. I would like to lose 30 more, I think....and I'm motivated to get to the goal!! Yahoo shoutout to all of you who enjoy the Leslie dvd's as much as I do. KEEP WALKIN!
  • Redribbon73
    Redribbon73 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I haven't used her videos in a while but after a few months break from exercising when I moved house I needed to get back in. I did her power walks 1 mile and 2 miles to ease myself back into exercising g. I have now progressed onto more challenging workout like Jillian shred and ripped but still would do Leslie's if I had more time.
  • bsteves06
    bsteves06 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I use Leslie Sansone dvds in the winter. I also used them when I was pregnant, and post partum. If I am feeling ambitious i do extra moves like jog instead of walking and raising my arms up faster and higher. I like her personality also, she seems very nice and isn't pushy.
  • lollipopbop
    lollipopbop Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the leslie sansone dvds. I've never worked out before, ever! so I needed something easy and it's easy to pick up but I still break a sweat and it's boosted my weight loss. I can only be manage 1-2 miles atm but hoping I'll be able to do more and more as I do it every day!
  • biteme71165
    Options
    hello,i started eating clean on june 2nd and started leslies exercise on july 24 2014 i worked my way up to 5 miles a day 5 days a week its been 8 weeks now and all i lost was 5 lbs . i'm not a happy camper i worked my butt off..dont eat no carbs or sugars ..was hoping for 8-10 lb loss.
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I love her 5 mile walk dvd with her accessories and I have lost a good portion of my weight from doing her DVDS, youtube her workouts too if you don't have them, most are the full video for free. I also walk my kids to and from school each day tuesday through friday, monday is my day off walking them to school and I usually do a 5 mile walk away the pounds dvd that day instead.
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I like her videos because they are easy on my knees. No success story yet, but I just wanted to pop into the thread and say hi. :^)
  • Desikudinspain
    Desikudinspain Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this topic. Im a new joinee and hope Leslie's workouts done 05-6 times a day help me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!