Naggy Women Trigger Words

Options

Replies

• RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options

I am merely pointing out the idiosyncracies of some women who post on this forum.

Now who's being passive aggressive?

Its definitely not me, I mean WTF this is such BS I am not being passive...well maybe I am and you're right.

Um, thats fine.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    someone hasn't gotten any lately.

I have been out of the country for 4 days on business, however, I am perfectly happen at home. To reiterate, the post is somewhat in jest about the complaining women who post on here.

Sure, buddy. Just keep telling yourself that. We all believe you, lol.

but i dont even see one "i keed" *hangs head

But yes, I am out of the country, in Manila, Philippines as we speak/type.
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    "we need to talk" usually means I'm either about to tell him something funny and slightly embarrassing for me, or something the kids did that we need to discuss"...
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I believe that you are out of the country.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    No trigger words, I just vent/ say what I'm mad about and wait for him to throw his arms around me and kiss. I'm easily quieted and calmed when I'm cranky. :)
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    I believe that you are out of the country.

well played, well played.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I'm not that into games and drama. Maybe that's why my husband and I get along so well...These topics are just sad. :cry:
  • facingfortyfierce
    facingfortyfierce Posts: 5,156 Member
    Options
    I got divorced so I dont have to hear "We need to talk..." anymore. OH SWEET FREEDOM LOL:flowerforyou:

On my way to freedom myself....cheers:drinker:
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    No trigger words, I just vent/ say what I'm mad about and wait for him to throw his arms around me and kiss. I'm easily quieted and calmed when I'm cranky. :)

arent you secretly a dude?
  • Iron_Pheonix
    Iron_Pheonix Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Ahahaha you all got sucked in big time! My dear friend LW merely trying to have some good old fashioned trolling fun and there were plenty of bites. Nicely played ;)
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    Ahahaha you all got sucked in big time! My dear friend LW merely trying to have some good old fashioned trolling fun and there were plenty of bites. Nicely played ;)

no, no no, this is serious discussion.
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Hmmm. Not a catch phrase of mine. Apparently I never need to talk? Won't my husband be surprised! Lol!
  • etoiles_argentees
    Options

HAhaha! No, I'm about as girly as they come. Lolzzzzzzzxxxx!
    My friends know who I am and exactly what I look like. Lol
  • Iron_Pheonix
    Iron_Pheonix Posts: 191 Member
    Options

no, no no, this is serious discussion.

Ha ha yes of course sorry ;) please continue playing....*sits back with green tea watching women tripping over your words*
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I don't like gender stereotyping. OP, we need to talk.
  • Topher1978
    Topher1978 Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Those terms are used toward people that are still boys and have not yet become men dispite their age, or by women that have no real respect for the men they have.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    We are you trying to talk to your husband while he's playing video games? So rude.
  • i_am_kate
    Options
    If I'm in a bad mood, my default is "Don't worry about it. It's got nothing to do with you." which is code for "Shut the hell up before I shut you up because it's not a big deal, I'm just being a whiny brat."

I don't use "That's fine". I just come right out and say "Go ahead and do it, but expect me to be angry about it later."
  • bearwith
    bearwith Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    i think this is a typical weekend scenario when everybody is at home and you are all getting on each others nerves!
  • etoiles_argentees
    Options

still mad at this....I might be skinny but I'm not a dude. Plus I'm pretty, and adored.....