As an ADULT have you ever.........

Options
1235»

Replies

• GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    just so you know - i nearly fell of my chair laughing. your a star for sharing that one :heart:
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    yup, sure ........ just not in public :wink:
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    I weigh all my food to the gram so yes, I lick my plates/bowls clean. I want to get every last drop of what I have weighed out.
  • Corkin89
    Options
    I have licked a plate clean.
  • rvhorsburgh
    rvhorsburgh Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    WOW! You win - for the next 60 games! Good share :blushing:
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    yes i have... i've gone even farther than that. one time i was petting my cat who was in my arms and the dog came out of the back room barking her head off. the cat got scared and and jumped out of my arms. well i was eating golden oreos while i was petting her. after she jumped off i looked down at my arm and saw something that looked like golden oreo droppings, so i licked it off my arm. well it wasnt oreo. my cat had gotten so scared that she pooped a little on my arm. what i licked up was cat poo... serve me right for licking things lol it was mortifying and totally gross,, i had to rinse with lots of mouth wash..

now i dont do a lot of licking of plates, bowls or arms :)

poop_zps7580ea6c.png
  • SammiSolstice
    Options
    Only if it's cheese O: !
  • Cognito1025
    Cognito1025 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Bahahahaha
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've ever licked a bowl as an adult, but every time I open a single-serving yogurt, I lick the inside of the lid. Even if I'm opening it for one of my kids. And I don't log it :tongue:
  • i_am_kate
    Options
    Absolutely. Especially if it's mud cake. I'll purposely flip it upside down just so I can eat the frosting last and lick it off the plate.
  • Icaw
    Icaw Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    yes i have... i've gone even farther than that. one time i was petting my cat who was in my arms and the dog came out of the back room barking her head off. the cat got scared and and jumped out of my arms. well i was eating golden oreos while i was petting her. after she jumped off i looked down at my arm and saw something that looked like golden oreo droppings, so i licked it off my arm. well it wasnt oreo. my cat had gotten so scared that she pooped a little on my arm. what i licked up was cat poo... serve me right for licking things lol it was mortifying and totally gross,, i had to rinse with lots of mouth wash..

My hero :)
  • richied26
    richied26 Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    yep!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    No, but I just rub a tortilla or piece of weber's or italian bread all over it if its that good. Tricks I learned from a mexican, american, and argentinian in that order.
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Well yes, if you count using my clean finger to swab out every last drop, then sucking it off my finger. I measured that food; it's mine, all mine, every drop!
  • dave4d
    dave4d Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    licked a bowl or plate clean?

You can fess up.... we're all friends here, :)

Yes, I have... in fact I bet I do it at least once a year.

Yes. Especially if it is a dessert. I don't like seeing desserts go to waste.

I also use my roll, bread, or biscuits to sop up all the gravy on my plate.
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    of course i got to get my licks in before i let the dogs clean the plate its the only way
  • gtora2
    gtora2 Posts: 2
    Options

omg! that is so gross! why would you share that lol
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Not really, but, the other day, much to my wife's discomfort, I picked up the bowl of au jus that came with my Prime Rib and drank it. It was the best au jus I had ever tasted and I didn't want to waste a drop.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    licked a bowl or plate clean?

You can fess up.... we're all friends here, :)

Yes, I have... in fact I bet I do it at least once a year.

Often