Is anyone exercising at 5:45 in the morning??

Options
This is probably wierd but it will help me to get up and exercise if I know of others that r exercising with me somewhere. So......anyone?

Replies

• joslin2005
    Options
    Not at 5:45. But I am roll out of bed about 7. Start exercising about 7:30 central standard time.
  • Troublemonster
    Troublemonster Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    My 19 month old daughter has flu symptoms today so i will be getting and getting it in before my wife leaves for work. I plan to be in the squat rack at 0600.
  • drumerley
    drumerley Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have to start by 5:30 to get my son to school. So I'll be there with you!
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Yes, about that. The alarm goes off at 4:30 AM at my house, and I exercise as soon as I can get my ca-ca together.

(that's on a good day; I've had a lot of bad ones lately)
  • ldressle66
    Options
    I am but only on days when I have to be at work early. I like to exercise in the early morning as it is a great energizer for my day and then I am sure to do it!

:flowerforyou:
  • Larisonlj
    Larisonlj Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    This is probably wierd but it will help me to get up and exercise if I know of others that r exercising with me somewhere. So......anyone?
    I'm was up @ 4:45 and exercising by 5 after taking care of the dogs & getting dressed. Now that I've started P90X and its longer I'm up @ 4:20 and exercising by about 4:30-4:35. Then I'm off to the shower and my husband does his P90X.
  • suzieqcookie
    suzieqcookie Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    yup! up at 5, put coffee on and hit the treadmill while it brews :) takes some getting used to, but well worth it
  • griffx12
    griffx12 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    5 to 5:30 everyday before work - it's the only time nothing gets in the way!!! Enjoy - its a great way to start the day!!!
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I was setting the alarm at 3:25AM to be in the gym around 3:40 and out by 5AM, but I've started getting up at 3:15AM to try to be there at 3:30AM because I want to get more weight lifting in.

I don't like getting up early, but I like the results. I try to lay out my gym bag and clothes and everything, so that the alarm rings, I put on my shoes, and hit the door...If I don't organize the previous night, and i can't find my car keys or something, It give me another excuse to just go back to bed.

I commute an hour to work each way, and I'm beat up by traffic after work. I tried going after work, but I don't like the crowds and waiting to use equipment, and it's just easier for me to make excuses not to go.
  • Tadaloni
    Tadaloni Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I get up at 4am, have a slim fast shake, and arrive to the gym by 5am twice a week Tuesday & Thursdays. the third day I get up a little later (Saturdays).
  • sirabe
    sirabe Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Yes, about that. The alarm goes off at 4:30 AM at my house, and I exercise as soon as I can get my ca-ca together.

(that's on a good day; I've had a lot of bad ones lately)

4:30a riser here to.
  • rmchapman4
    rmchapman4 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I am getting ready for work; if that helps.
  • Valencia123456
    Valencia123456 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Jazzercise At 5:45 am (30 minutes from my house) four days a week!!! (They don't have it on Mondays) Then I Jazzercise after work too! I am proud of you for doing this!!! It shows commitment nand dedication!! You'll have your reward when people ask you what trainer you used and you say...."MYSELF"!!!!!
  • Sandytoes71
    Sandytoes71 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'll be thinking of all of u in the morning :). Do what time do yall go to slerp? Morning exercise is so hard for me because I love the nighttime and therefore stay up too late. I'm gonna try yo remedy that.
  • Sandytoes71
    Sandytoes71 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Lol. Sorry for the typos :/
  • TusTus
    TusTus Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yup! I'm right there with you. I get up at 5am, drink a cup of coffee and then workout.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Why so late? I'm hitting the gym at 5:30, Pacific time. Rise and shine, campers!
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    I work out at 4:15 in the morning, usually in the shower by 5:45, don't know if that helps.
  • elevensgirl
    elevensgirl Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yup, I wake up at 5:30am, EST. I'm usually facing Jillian Michaels on my TV by 5:45 to do the Shred.

I have to be done before my kids wake up and all the chaos begins.

I go to bed around 10 most nights. So I get 7 or 7.5 hours of sleep.

I take Wednesdays off from exercise, and on the weekends I fit it into my day wherever I can. My husband is great about watching the kids while I workout, so I don't have to wake up early.
  • wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Yes! I'm out the door by 4 am to get to the gym by 5. I go in a but later on the weekends. You wouldn't believe how busy my gym is at that time :)