Is anyone exercising at 5:45 in the morning??

Options

Replies

• 388gigi
    388gigi Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Some days, yes :-)
  • Denlom
    Denlom Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Up at 5am and out the door by 5:30 to get to the gym and start by 5:45 at the latest.. I love working out in the morning.
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    There's a 5:45 in the morning?
    Wow, who knew!

No kidding! I learn stuff on mfp every day.
  • Dreamerlove
    Dreamerlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Just posted this on my wall

I want to workout in the morning at 5am. I live on the top floor. Our apartments are old and squeaky. Do you think its rude if I do a Blogilates cardio workout that early? It consists of bur-pees, some jumps etc. Normally I'll do it later in the day...Suggestions? I texted the guy below me once and apologized if I was too loud while working out, he never responded so I don't know if he got the message. :(
  • HaleyJoAnn
    Options
    4:30 baby!!
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    That's my normal workout time.
  • Sandytoes71
    Sandytoes71 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Just posted this on my wall

I want to workout in the morning at 5am. I live on the top floor. Our apartments are old and squeaky. Do you think its rude if I do a Blogilates cardio workout that early? It consists of bur-pees, some jumps etc. Normally I'll do it later in the day...Suggestions? I texted the guy below me once and apologized if I was too loud while working out, he never responded so I don't know if he got the message. :(

Well, imho, it might cause problems with ur neighbors. Kinda depends on what type of schedules they keep. I probably wouldnt, but then I dont like conflict either.
  • MrsRawwwr
    MrsRawwwr Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    4:30 workouts for me...it gets easier. 5:45 sounds a lot nicer!
  • johned63
    johned63 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I am at the gym by 5:30 on the weekdays that I work out. I am closer to 8 or 9 when I go on a weekend day.
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    @ 4:30 or 5:15 am workout!! Depending on Hubby's schedule since we alternate.. Love am workouts, energy and a can do attitude through out the day!! Rise and burn!!
  • Sandytoes71
    Sandytoes71 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
      Rise and burn!!
    [/quote

Luv it :)
  • TrueBlueBruin78
    TrueBlueBruin78 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Right here! doing legs nonetheless!
  • shaybuggie
    shaybuggie Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    7 a.m. central. Hope it helps you. :flowerforyou:
  • weestinger
    Options
    yep up at 415 on the cardio equip at 5 am5 days a week...hard in the winter with alaska's lack of daylight :happy:
  • Minnesota_Nice
    Minnesota_Nice Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Alarm is going off at4:15 am .... Doesnt mean I will be getting up at that time...
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    I'm heading to the office at 5:45 a.m. - does that count? I work out in the evenings because I don't want to set my alarm for 3am.
  • Enigmatica
    Enigmatica Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    I'm out the door at 5:15 in the morning on work days, running in the dark with 2 big dogs and a bullwhip. Sometimes I go later on the weekends so I can get some sun.
  • ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Well 5:45 your time is 3:45 my time... But I'm considering 5:45 my time (mountain time).. lol
  • jctucker731
    jctucker731 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Alarm goes off most mornings at 4:20am. Weekday classes at my gym begin at 5:00am. I like to go at that time because it isn't as crowded and I don't have a problem getting a bike for RPM! :)
  • philip31
    philip31 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I start work at 6.30am so i'm up exercising at 4.45am.. NZ time that is.