Is anyone exercising at 5:45 in the morning??

Options

Replies

• RobKarmic
    RobKarmic Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    speaking of which time you get up after sleeping is stupid you wake up depending on when you went to bed nothing more nothing less if you at exercising THE MOMENT you wake up then you're doing something strange but otherwise it's whenever you're awake
  • jmjanecki
    Options
    I have never been able to do that, but I would love to. I have done bootcamp in the evening before, but when I go back in a few weeks I want to try the 6:20 am class. I hope I can do it.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    This is probably wierd but it will help me to get up and exercise if I know of others that r exercising with me somewhere. So......anyone?
    I used too.. but now I can't seem to get up that early.. I think i do better when I exercise in the morning.. but I exercise with my boyfriend so we go together after work.
  • mltdown
    mltdown Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I wake up at 430 and get to the gym at 5 get home at 7 get the kiddos to school, workout at 9 go to class at 11 get my learning on till 6pm then I go running :) so no your not alone!!!
    This seems like way too much working out to me honestly unless you're exaggerating. Working out that much can actually be counterproductive.

I do different things at different times it equals out to about and hour and a half to two a day. It's not an exaggeration I don't have more than an hour to dedicate at time. I'm a busy mom with two boys. It works for me and I am training for runs this spring. I don't find this too much exercise, and what I do must work if I have lost almost 200 lbs so I suggest you keep your negative comments to yourself thanks!

Eta: unless your talking about the class part I am talking about school for myself :)
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I've barely woken up and scraped the crusties out of my eye at 5:45am.
  • dkrioux
    dkrioux Posts: 144
    Options
    I am up now... 4:30am in Texas. :) About to do my yoga and juice my juice. :) Let's do this!
  • Snipsa
    Snipsa Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Yip, up at 5, out runnning/cycling at 5:15. This will change in winter (sun only up after 6) but for now, I love it! So much energy the rest of the day!
  • cgfol1
    cgfol1 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm up at 5 every day, even when I don't have to be. Perfect for a 2 hour workout before the shops have even opened!!
  • Sandytoes71
    Sandytoes71 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I've barely woken up and scraped the crusties out of my eye at 5:45am.

Lol..its alright I totally understand.
  • Sandytoes71
    Sandytoes71 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I am up now... 4:30am in Texas. :) About to do my yoga and juice my juice. :) Let's do this!

Ok! Im up and pedaling :))
  • meghannrenee
    meghannrenee Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'm up at 5 am M-F to get my workout in - weekends I'm usually up and running by 8am :)
  • chelbivandine
    chelbivandine Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I AM!!!
  • Riqtoe
    Riqtoe Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yes, I go to a boot camp at the gym 5:45am! It starts the day off great and allows me to have more energy.
  • caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Alarm goes off around 4:30am and I try to get up and to the gym by 5/5:10am.
  • FitChimi
    Options
    I go to the gym from 5:30-6:45 during the week
  • LillyLove28
    Options
    Goodness! I'm so happy I found all of you. My boyfriend thinks I have mental issues because I like waking up at 4:45am to workout, I need to be done by 5:45am latest. It sucks when you first start, but once you get used to it, it's better than coffee to get you going in the morning. Good for us!!!!
  • weird_me2
    weird_me2 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I am, and I'm a self proclaimed night owl! I've been getting up between 5:00 and 5:30 to get to the gym by 5:30-6:00 depending on the day. It's weird being out so early, but I've adjusted fairly quickly. Yesterday, my rest day, I was still up ate 5:45 ready to go.
  • Thesoundofwolf
    Thesoundofwolf Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I aaam. Wake up at 5am, hydrate and go for a run. Shower, then do my day stuff. Then an evening workout.
  • SavageFeast
    SavageFeast Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Yup, I was half asleep on a treadmill by 5:30 this morning. Good times!
  • genablue
    genablue Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I get up at 3am to get hubby breakfast, lunch packed and out the door. I do my exercise at 4:30....if I don't, I never get to it at the end of the day. I think it also helps me make better food choices because I think, after all that exercise why do I want to blow it eating this.....:smile: