Naggy Women Trigger Words

Options
12346»

Replies

• pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    A lot of men call a woman a "nag" when she has a legitimate request or concern that they don't feel like dealing with.

See, I can make sweeping generalizations, too! Wee!
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    If I'm miserable because of his actions, I'm going to tell him exactly why. No guessing games.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    I don't like gender stereotyping. OP, we need to talk.

Uh, ill pass lol
  • mamacita721
    mamacita721 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I dont play those kind of games.....which probably explains why I am forever alone. :sad:
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    My husband and I both have our own faults and wrongdoings in our marriage. I would never publicly criticize him on a forum or elsewhere or bring down an entire gender of human beings based on something he or another man in my life did. That would be foolish.
  • RobinC37
    RobinC37 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    If I say "Fine" my boyfriend will not believe it and will push the issue until I tell him something's wrong. Then he gets mad at me for telling him why I'm upset.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    My husband and I both have our own faults and wrongdoings in our marriage. I would never publicly criticize him on a forum or elsewhere or bring down an entire gender of human beings based on something he or another man in my life did. That would be foolish.

Ummm read the op....im talking about ppl on here not my wife
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options

Ummm read the op....im talking about ppl on here not my wife

I know haha. It wasn't directed at you, it was more agreeing with you about the abundance of threads doing exactly what I mentioned in my response.

And also to say that not all women will talk about men negatively. I know you guys aren't all one person hahah.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I think you should be thankful for "we need to talk" because there are some women like me who will think you should have known better and if you don't you're not worth the time and effort of a talk. I just give you more time to see if you repeat it which indicates it's part of your personality or make up or values and we are not a good fit and then I walk. You would then be the guy complaining...she just up and left with no explanation as to why?
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Again...yes, dear.
  • Iron_Pheonix
    Iron_Pheonix Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Lol still fishing I see LW, sadly still catching. Nicely played my friend...this has to be one of your longest threads and it's still somewhat civil ;)
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    I dated a guy who used to answer my "what's wrong?" questions with "nothing" or "i'm fine'. He would stay mad at me for a while after that too. I wonder if he was hiding a vagina.
  • padraigin67
    padraigin67 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I never say we need to talk. I say I need to talk to you about something and it is important. That is to cue mine into this conversation is important to me and I need you to hear me instead of tuning me out. Also mine knows when I say I am fine, I am fine. When I say I am pissed and you need to leave me alone he does. Same with me when he says those same things to me in his way and words I recognize what he needs. It works for us and we have been married for 26 1/2 years. We love each other more then the day we said I do. One of the main reasons is we love each other for who we are and not for who we would like each other to be. I do not Nag, I remind people. Lol:laugh: