Annoying/ Embarassing Weight Loss Stories

Options
124»

Replies

• rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to have these problems (just started MFP 2 weeks ago)! Thank goodness I kept all my "skinny" stuff. I have jeans ranging from size 14-20, I'm in 20s now but noticed yesterday the legs were getting loose. I have like 4 pairs of 18s, lots of 16s because I was in 16s for a while before having kids, then some 14s from when I was at my thinnest. Don't have any of my 10s or 12s anymore though so once I get past the 14s I'll go shopping! I know I will need to buy new underwear before then though :)
  • mpachee
    mpachee Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Your story made me laugh! Thanks for sharing! Embarrassing, maybe, but what an achievement! Congrats to you!!
  • andshley
    Options
    Bump! These are great. I remember walking to my car with the grocery cart and my skirt fell down! I had to hold it with one hand the rest of the way. It's not easy steering a cart with one hand :)
  • walkdmc
    walkdmc Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    My upper body is losing more mass than my lower right now so my V neck shirts are all slipping down my shoulders. I am constantly pulling my shirts up to cover my bra straps. I"ve started tucking the shirts under the bra straps, lol.
  • jahilmer
    Options
    God...I needed that one...LOL! Yeah....I am a bit pissed that I spent so much money on those d--- Victoria Secret bras and also....my leggings kept falling down the other day....I was literally holding them up all the way to the car. I am now going through all my "fat clothes" and getting rid of them before I am picked up for indecent exposure! Jane in Montana
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    I work in a somewhat casual workplace, we can wear sweats/yoga pants/ whatever since we are a closed facility(need clearance to enter). One day I tripped in the hallway, my pants had fallen down. Being that the only underoos I wear are thongs, I am thankful that I wear a lab coat.
  • valeriewxy
    valeriewxy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Haha well, nothing too embarrassing so far - except when my workout pants keep falling off when I try and run. I can't run in those pants anymore - and now I'm left with one pair of workout pants that I *must* wear if I plan on running (they're drawsting pants).

My engagement ring was 2 sizes too big when I got it, but as I started losing weight, it got so big I had to wear it on a different finger. I just had it resized and I lost 3 sizes down - so the ring has to be adjusted down 5 sizes o.o (The difference between the sizes are *tiny* so don't freak out, I didn't lose half my finger or anything like that XD)
  • floridapanthergirl
    floridapanthergirl Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I love this thread! I guess if we can deny how fat we are until our clothes don't fit and our underwear are too tight, we can deny how much we have lost until they fall off. HAHAHA For me, thrift stores are the key to transition. Ever notice how there are not many big sizes in thrift stores? I wonder what it will be like not to have to spend $100 for bras in size 40H? What to do with all these nice clothes that will be too big?
  • NudlBea
    NudlBea Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Awww I can't wait to have these problems!! hahaha, having my panties run down bc I'm skinny, beats my leggings running down bc they can't hold my thighs and muffin top!!!
  • 4jamaica
    4jamaica Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I was running late to meet up with my husband and decided to sprint across the street with only seconds to spare instead of wait for the next "walk" sign. Great idea except my pants slipped off my hips! I had to squeeze my thighs together the last few feet and do some kind of bizarre run-gallop to make it to the other side. I walked the rest of the way holding onto the waist band just in case.

BTW, this was in downtown DC at rush hour. I'm just hoping I'm not on youtube somewhere.
  • BranMuffin947
    BranMuffin947 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Haha I love reading these stories:-)

For me, the worst part is spending $$ on bras =/ apparently I went from a 36DD to a 34G.. And yes that is G as in ginormous! And since normal stores don't carry this size, I end up wearing the wrong size bra because I can't afford to buy bras from the specialty store.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!