Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Anyone start out @ 300lbs. or more?

Replies

• Fergieberg
    Fergieberg Posts: 92 Member
    Started at 323 and I am still in the 300's. I would love to have some friends who know how the 300's feel, add me! :)
  • i started out as 347lbs last jan 2012 and now I am 245 lbs and I did that in six months with all the holiday food i did not really gain no weight just kind of mantained feel free to add me to your friends list I will try to help as much as I can
  • I started at 356 last week, and am down to 352. Pretty good so far, but i really need supportive people to help me along. This site has really helped put things in perspective.
  • michelleindeed
    michelleindeed Posts: 117 Member
    I started at 323 in the beginning of August, and now I'm 261. :)
  • kazzsjourney
    kazzsjourney Posts: 674 Member
    i started at 380 pounds and now weigh 201 pounds :)
  • RichardAceves
    RichardAceves Posts: 29 Member
    Started at 315 down to 260 been at 260 for a couple of months now going to get down to 200!
  • I started out at 385 as of this morning I'm 331. Please add me we can never have enough support.
  • Hi, I'm starting at exactly 300 lbs. My highest weight ever was 350 in 2004, I started weight watchers then and lost 30 lbs, then got really sick wih a health issue and lost another 50 lbs. Duto medicine for said health issue, gained 50 lbs back. Hovered between 290-315, 2012 I made it to 280, lost my motivation and am now starting AGAIN at 300. *BIG GIANT SIGH* Soooo, I could use some support, I would really really like to keep up my motivation and yours so please, feel free to add me as a friend and/or message me anytime! The more the merrier! :smile:
  • slowly_changing12
    slowly_changing12 Posts: 192 Member
    Hi all!!!!!!! before I started MFP I weighed 363!!! Currently I weigh 234 and still losing!!!! Target goal is 170!!!
  • Yes absolutely!! I started 17 days ago at 365.5 and Im down 15. Keep it up, you can do it!!! :)
  • Touchdown73
    Touchdown73 Posts: 39 Member
    Started at 312lbs...down to 220 now....still working my way down
  • jgood21
    jgood21 Posts: 109 Member
    I did.

SW 300
    CW 199
    GW 147 ....wanted to be different :)

Good luck!
  • this is so hard but i need someone to help wit what i can do to lose more weight nd how to do it i need help someone plz help me plz
  • garciabnm
    garciabnm Posts: 138
    i started out at 317 . now im down to 177..feel better and yunger than ever!!
  • simplesweetpea
    simplesweetpea Posts: 2 Member
    I lost 35lbs during my pregnancy just eating healthy so you can do it during your pregnancy without harming your baby. :) congrats
  • cmfruin2012
    cmfruin2012 Posts: 157 Member
    What an awesome post to stumble upon! Have read through half the pages and it is so inspiring to someone who is only 3 weeks into this change of life.
  • stubbysticks
    stubbysticks Posts: 1,275 Member
    this is so hard but i need someone to help wit what i can do to lose more weight nd how to do it i need help someone plz help me plz
    What kind of help are you looking for and what are you doing now for diet and exercise?
  • Me too, add me if you want xxxx
  • ssflbelle2012
    ssflbelle2012 Posts: 322 Member
    Based on the number of people who replied to this thread you are not alone here. I never realized so many started out their journey being 300 pounds or more. My highest was 497 and over many years I have gotten down to what I am now 364. I started again this year so my ticker only show the pounds I lost so far this year. It is a long road especially when you have other medical conditions but I know we can all DO IT! I am looking for friends so OP or anyone else please feel free to send me a friends request. I need all the help and support I can get.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!