Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Protein Shake Recipe I gotta share

Replies

• Sorry. I'm new to the message boards - and fairly new to MFP, too! What does, "bump" mean in all of these posts?

Thanks!
  • dangitsjill
    dangitsjill Posts: 68 Member
    bumpin
  • mussmom
    mussmom Posts: 362 Member
    Oh my... Can't wait to try this with milk and cheesecake flavor Jello. Yum... Thanks!,
  • Kadesha72
    Kadesha72 Posts: 109 Member
    Going to try this soon! Sounds yummy!
  • mussmom
    mussmom Posts: 362 Member
    Sorry. I'm new to the message boards - and fairly new to MFP, too! What does, "bump" mean in all of these posts?

Thanks!
    No worries:) it just means you want to be able to find the thread later by going to your profile. Then you can look at your leisure.
  • Holly hell... sounds amazing!!!!!

theres a version of this i really like. any kind of vanilla whey protein(i like mhp probolic) only instead of water, i use apple juice and use fat free cheesecake jello mix, then to go a little further i add a spoon of peanut butter and a dash of cinnamon. it's apple pie peanut butter and cheesecake flavor all in one, pretty bada$$
  • Corjogo
    Corjogo Posts: 201 Member
    Hop Skip Jump
  • coppertop_4
    coppertop_4 Posts: 258 Member
    1/2 scoop vanilla pure protein
    1 tbsp vanilla sugar free jello
    1/4 cup frozen blueberries
    1/2 frozen banana
    add water just to the top of the fruit and blend
    No need for ice.... this comes out like a milkshake!

I added 1tsp sugar in the raw syrup (20 calories) and some ground flax seed (15) calories

Total was 188 calories.
  • tigertrax3
    tigertrax3 Posts: 37 Member
    bump
  • mbarryteach
    mbarryteach Posts: 52 Member
    How do you save it? I'm new"ish here and there are lots of posts that I would love to save and come back to but not sure how to do that. Do you know?
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    trying this! thanks!
  • tooliebell
    tooliebell Posts: 177 Member
    bump
  • TCrawford70
    TCrawford70 Posts: 59 Member
    Bump!:smile:
  • ZombieKillaPrincess
    ZombieKillaPrincess Posts: 404 Member
    bump
  • jbdowns35
    jbdowns35 Posts: 352
    LOVE this!!!!
  • jconnon
    jconnon Posts: 427 Member
    theres a version of this i really like. any kind of vanilla whey protein(i like mhp probolic) only instead of water, i use apple juice and use fat free cheesecake jello mix, then to go a little further i add a spoon of peanut butter and a dash of cinnamon. it's apple pie peanut butter and cheesecake flavor all in one, pretty bada$$

Wow, I am all over this, I cant wait to make it.
  • Jessiebell527
    Jessiebell527 Posts: 110 Member
    You are a genius. I'm not even kidding.

Yes, you are!!:smile:
  • mcshoelovin22
    mcshoelovin22 Posts: 263 Member
    Will be trying this for breakfast!
  • KoGettinFit
    KoGettinFit Posts: 51 Member
    BUMP:love:
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    *bump* for future reference
    FYI: A milk variant (soy, rice, almond, coconut) can be a compromise between zero cals from water and the richer taste from cow's milk.