Can you be "hot" at 40?

Options

Replies

• Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting a picture of Hugh for us!
  • dave4d
    dave4d Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    My wife turned 40 last year. She is so hot all the time I usually have to cover myself up with a blanket to keep myself from getting hypothermia. :laugh:
  • Bigjayinga
    Bigjayinga Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I make it hot.
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    No guy over 35 years of age (maybe 40 years) has any business walking around without a shirt on, except maybe at the pool. It is just never a pretty sight, especially when compared to a 25-year-old guy.

Holy cr@p, I missed that drivel earlier. What complete and utter nonsense.

This one is funny. My husband is 40 and looks better than a lot of 25 year olds. Of course there IS the issue of back hair....

Just one example...44 year old Hugh Jackman...do we really want him to put his shirt on?

hugh-jackman-shirtless_zpsd1f68a2b.jpg

NOPE!! this is the epitome of FIT!! the older the better I say, less high school baggage!
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    oh goodness, I am 46...I kind of hope that there is at least one man who thinks I am hot....
  • 50sBeachWalking
    50sBeachWalking Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    40, heck, I am hoping you can be hot in your 50's. I am almost 54 and I still have hope...lol
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    This 42 year old says, "Hell yes!"

THIS ^^^
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    you know you're right, no one could be hot past 40... this is just an optical illusion!

029395-elle-mcpherson.jpg

My goal :drinker:
  • sedwards9999
    sedwards9999 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    To another 40 year old, yes. A 40 year old to a 20 year old, probably not.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I guess so. I got hit on while filling up the other day by some cute mid-twenties guy driving this ginormous shiny Hummer thing.

I was so shocked I totally blew it. That, or he glimpsed my teenage son in the car. Whatever. Not sure what I would do with a rich 20-something anyway. Although we could use a few more rich kids fighting for the glorious leftist workers revolution. Just call me Mata Harlot! :devil:
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Wait, I thought 40 was the new 30. I'm 47, feeling better than I ever have in my whole life. I think how you feel inside makes you hot on the outside. Younger ladies seem to like me. :heart:
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    The only "hot" ages are 18 and early 19. Anything older is not hot. Like, OMG eww!

In case you missed it:
    opCjq.gif

:laugh:
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    If Jennifer Aniston can be hot, then yes, you can be hot at 40.

....and apparently she's also an example that, at 40, you can have rock hard, pin point nipples.
  • HappyNinjaStar
    HappyNinjaStar Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    My hemorrhoids burn. Does that count?

:laugh: :laugh:

but seriously, yes absolutely yes. I plan to be smokin' hot at every age :)
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    If Jennifer Aniston can be hot, then yes, you can be hot at 40.

....and apparently she's also an example that, at 40, you can have rock hard, pin point nipples.

love the detailed account of her nipples A lol
  • goldenguymsw
    goldenguymsw Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Well... all I can say... is that I am in the best shape of my life at 42.... I was in great shape in my late teens and early 20s...then I let myself gradually go.... but I am back... and yes this profile pic is me.... and yes I am 42
  • WAHMto5
    WAHMto5 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I sure hope so!
  • Willie1274
    Options
    Have you seen Jodie Foster? She looks amazing.

I'll be 42 next month and I plan on improving - Hot does not have an age limit.