80 lbs to lose, who is with me?

Options

Replies

• silkkat50
    silkkat50 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 30lbs to be a happy weight for me, but would need to be approx 45lbs to be where the doctors and health professionals say is a healthy weight, although if I was 8st 9lbs, there would be nothing but skin and bones of me, and who wants that?? Please add me everyone, I too need support, we all do, it's easy to have all the will in the world when you start, but a few days/weeks/months down the line there will be lapses and that's when we need each other. Let's be our own cheering squad :D xxx
  • layfield101
    Options
    I am with you..I need to lose arouns 80 also. Lets keep ech other motivated!
  • metallicaspirit81
    metallicaspirit81 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose at least 80 lbs, probably more. Feel free to add me, I am also looking for a lot of support.
  • HopeB77
    HopeB77 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I need to loose around 75 pounds....gonna be hard but I'm going to suceed.....walk on the treadmill everyday....moving up to try to do the couch to 5K.....You can do this!!! Keep up the good work that you're already doing!! :bigsmile:
  • HopeB77
    HopeB77 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • FitToFifty
    FitToFifty Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I am currently 40 pounds gone into my 80 pound loss. You can do this!!
  • GoneKona
    Options
    I'm with ya, sistah! 80 is my number too! Let's do this!
  • HeatherOberholtzer
    Options
    Ohh me too!! I have been at this for over 2 years!!! so far 75 lbs down (was 79 but I had a bad week) I have about 80 more to go!!!
  • heatherterp
    Options
    I am in!!! -80 is my goal too!!!
  • trcharon
    trcharon Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Just started today, add me if you like. I need support.
  • K_Smith86
    K_Smith86 Posts: 123
    Options
    Right there with you! I sent you a friend request, and anyone is welcome to add me as well! (:
  • yaminahthesinger
    Options
    I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo with you! I need to lose 70 lbs and am ready to get it going....Alas I am new and don't know how to send friend requests....So I am avaialbe if you could send me a request that would be great......!!!!
  • adsim6
    adsim6 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have 81 to loose I am with you! Lets do this!
  • asaralee3
    asaralee3 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    My goal is 75 lbs...so I'm right there with ya. Please feel free to add me. Food journaling and a good support system are the keys to the kingdom for me :)

We got this!!!
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I sent a request to the op, but I would always love more friends to support and help support me. My goal is 80lbs total. I'm alittle less than 1/2 way there with 35lbs lost sofar.
  • heinykin2
    heinykin2 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm with you!!!!! Add away!!!!
  • hickorycutie
    hickorycutie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I just started MFP today and im wanting to lose 85 lbs soo this hickory chick is with you.:smile:
  • buckeyechick79
    buckeyechick79 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 160! So I'm in. Feel free to add me!:happy:
  • 1stdanmilif
    1stdanmilif Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 125 lbs to throw out the door...I 'm with you and wish you the best on your quest
  • aproctor1120
    Options
    I am going to lose 100 lbs. - well, 88.5 now because I've dropped 11.5 since joing MFP! I'm with you all the way!