Dancing for daily cardio.... Who would've known it'd work so

Options

Replies

• xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    I did 40 mins tonight. Same as yesterday with a little just dance mixed in.

Good job! Keep it up :)
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    I did 40 mins tonight. Same as yesterday with a little just dance mixed in.

Good job! Keep it up :)

DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED HERE BUT IT POSTED TWICE:smile:
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Hey Everybody,
    hopeyou all had a fine day!! Got up early and got in 55 minutes of strength training before work and did 30 min of latin dancewhen I got home!! yea!!it was great , even though my footwork needs much work! ::laugh: I won't quit my day job!!

I'm looking for a good zumba /salsa dvd that isn't going to break the bank and is challenging and fun~ anyone have any ideas??

Will check in later have a great nite all,
    Janet:heart:

Great job! As for now I have been using videos on you tube! They have quite the variety, and it defenitly doesn't break the bank :)
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Frustrating weigh-in this morning, no change. Going to go crank up some tunes and try to put myself in a better mood.

There ya go! Dance it off :bigsmile:
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I got in 35 minutes last night, felt great!!
    My cousin is getting married today, so I have a reception to go to tonight and will be a dancing fool...... LOL

Aww how fun! Happy dancing:smile:
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    I would love to Zumba...do they have DVDs for home? I love to dance!:happy:

They do have dvd's, but I have been using the videos on you tube for now! Those are great too!
  • flwyland
    flwyland Posts: 142
    Options
    20 minutes this morning to more southern rock. I'm going to add this to my cardio routine two days a week from now on. Those days when the weather keeps me from walking this will fit in great!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Good morning ladies, HAPPY FRIDAY!
    Did everyone get in their two dance sessions yet? (I know most of you exceeded that :) GREAT JOB TO YOU ALL!
    With that challenge done....or nearly done here is your new challenge over the weekend (till Monday)
    Squeeze in at least two dance session 15-20min and drink 64oz of water Sat. Sun. and Mon.
    Weigh in is Tuesday don't forget and lot's of water is always great for your body.

HAPPY DANCING LADIES :)
  • Lshizz
    Lshizz Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    20 minutes last night, AND I got my man in on the action....he likes it better than when I make him leave so I can do Wii active :)
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    20 minutes this morning to more southern rock. I'm going to add this to my cardio routine two days a week from now on. Those days when the weather keeps me from walking this will fit in great!

GREAT! So happy to hear it!:happy:
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    20 minutes last night, AND I got my man in on the action....he likes it better than when I make him leave so I can do Wii active :)

Hahaha my hubby get's in on it too! Makes it heaps more fun!
  • donna56
    donna56 Posts: 412
    Options
    Ha! I have got my two in and I am about to go back for more. :laugh:
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Ha! I have got my two in and I am about to go back for more. :laugh:

GOOD FOR YOU :)
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Any of you ladies not trying Zumba and love to dance, you have to try it! It really is a great workout and I as do many other women on here LOVE it!!! Give it a try and see what you think here is a GREAT lil 9min video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu1MAzQBZ0k&feature=related girls
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    :bigsmile: fiendiish just posted this and I thought I'd pass it along!

"According to this website:

http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/cbc

You burn appx 230 calories every 30 minutes of getting it on with your spouse/significant other."
    :blushing: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Lshizz
    Lshizz Posts: 44 Member
    Options

You burn appx 230 calories every 30 minutes of getting it on with your spouse/significant other."

Not even gonna lie, I checked the exercise section of MFP for this :) I tried calling it a ton of different things but came up w/ nothing. Good to know though, it's gotta be doing SOMETHING :)
  • belize32
    belize32 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I luv Zumba
  • Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    This thread has inspired me to dust off the PS2 console and dance pad and do some DDR tonight! :drinker:
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    This thread has inspired me to dust off the PS2 console and dance pad and do some DDR tonight! :drinker:

YEAH! I love DDR! Have fun!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options

Bahaha me too, I tried everything I could think of! lol! and nothing!
    Not even gonna lie, I checked the exercise section of MFP for this :) I tried calling it a ton of different things but came up w/ nothing. Good to know though, it's gotta be doing SOMETHING :)