Jillian Michael's *RIPPED IN 30* challenge!

Options
I'm a mom of a 6 month old with a big international trip coming up and a brother's wedding to come back to. I'm starting JM's Ripped in 30 tomorrow! (1/15) If anyone would like to join this thread for encouragement and venting, please do!

Here are my stats!

28/F/5'6"
163 SW
156 CW
145 GW
135 UGW

Please include your stats so we can all relate to where we're currently at and where we're going if it isn't already included in your signature! Good Rippin's!

Replies

• sunnyface86
    Options
    I just bought this today. I'm hoping I am it enough to get thru level 1.
  • MissyFit08
    MissyFit08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I just bought mine today as well! Tomorrow is a new day! Are you starting tomorrow as well?
  • FRENSHAN3
    Options
    I have this Dvd!!! Count me in!!!
  • EvaD12
    EvaD12 Posts: 49
    Options
    Yay I've just started as well, although I'm alternating Ripped in 30 and running as I'm training for a 1/2 marathon ( it's a long time away and I'm terrified since I can only run 5km so far).

Anyway I'm about the same as you 28yrs, 5'7 and CW 151lbs. I don't really have a goal weight I want more muscle definition if that makes sense.

I did week 1 yesterday and it killed me (in a good way) and my HRM is telling my I burnt over 300cals hooray!
  • jenna25
    jenna25 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    yay im so excited! i just bought it today! i will be starting tomorrow :) cant wait to see results! ive done 30 day shred but only have done up to day 12/13 and stopped cuz i get bored but i feel like it will be easier with ripped in 30 because you work on each level for only one week! oh and my stats are: height: 5'6 weight: 135 and gw 124
  • MissyFit08
    Options
    Okay Frenshan1!! You're in!

Eva- have you done the 30ds before this? IF you did, do you like how the ripped is different?

jenna- i know EXACTLY what you mean! I got bored around the 5-6 day mark so I think ripped will be perfect.
  • FRENSHAN3
    Options
    woohoo!! just completed day 1 level 1!!!! whew!! Let's get it ya:glasses: 'll!!!
  • desivixen
    desivixen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm just finishing up 30 Day Shred today and I really regret not measuring BEFORE starting it :(

On a happier note - I am down 8-10lbs (depending on the day LOL), I'm not changing my clothes 6x before I leave my house to find what "fits me best" and a dress I bought last year that never did up now does up with space to spare so that's definitely progress I'd say :)

Going to start ripped in 30 tomorrow morning but i'm going to make sure I jote down my stats first *mission for tonight* !

Run's complete now off to finish my final workout for 30 day shred :)<3 Talk about a "love-hate" relationship
  • Kristi336
    Kristi336 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited I found this thread and it just started! Yay! I am planning on starting Ripped in 30 tonight. I am finishing up my MBA in May and my husband and I have decided to TTC baby #2 once I have finished. I would like to lose about 30 lbs before this to get into a healthy weight range. That gives me about 17 weeks which is really faster than I would like to lose, but I'll be ok with any amount of success as long as my body is healthier! I have started Level 1 of 30DS a couple of times but I've never been able to stick it out.

I gained too much weight with my first pregnancy and ended up with high blood pressure and a really difficult labor, so I want to do everything I can to make it easier and safer this time around.
  • MissyFit08
    Options
    woohoo!! just completed day 1 level 1!!!! whew!! Let's get it ya:glasses: 'll!!!

whoo hoo!! How was it? How do you feel?
  • MissyFit08
    Options
    I'm just finishing up 30 Day Shred today and I really regret not measuring BEFORE starting it :(

On a happier note - I am down 8-10lbs (depending on the day LOL), I'm not changing my clothes 6x before I leave my house to find what "fits me best" and a dress I bought last year that never did up now does up with space to spare so that's definitely progress I'd say :)

Going to start ripped in 30 tomorrow morning but i'm going to make sure I jote down my stats first *mission for tonight* !

Run's complete now off to finish my final workout for 30 day shred :)<3 Talk about a "love-hate" relationship

I know aaaall about the 30ds! I totally get the "love-hate" relationship. haha!! Congrats on the weight loss! Thanks for reminding me to measure up before I start ripped! Going do that then going workout. Wish me luck!
  • MissyFit08
    Options
    I'm so excited I found this thread and it just started! Yay! I am planning on starting Ripped in 30 tonight. I am finishing up my MBA in May and my husband and I have decided to TTC baby #2 once I have finished. I would like to lose about 30 lbs before this to get into a healthy weight range. That gives me about 17 weeks which is really faster than I would like to lose, but I'll be ok with any amount of success as long as my body is healthier! I have started Level 1 of 30DS a couple of times but I've never been able to stick it out.

I gained too much weight with my first pregnancy and ended up with high blood pressure and a really difficult labor, so I want to do everything I can to make it easier and safer this time around.

Congrats on finishing your MBA! My husband wants to TTC #2 as well after we get back from our big trip.

Did you do ripped last night? If you did, how was it compared to 30ds? I know 30ds was hard to begin but it got easier until you hit the next level. Don't give up on ripped! You can do it!
  • wvwinner
    wvwinner Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I have done this workout a couple times and I loved it!

Here are my stats:

23 year old female. 5'5 3/4 hahaha I have to include that 3/4 :)

SW: 185
    CW: 158
    GW: 145
    UGW: 130

I will complete my first workout tonight. Can't wait to see the results!
  • bogden78
    bogden78 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I just started Day 1 Level 3 yesterday. So far I am really enjoying it, especially after completing 30DS. Level 3 was great, really worked hard and certainly the hardest level yet, can't wait for level 4, maybe not, lol!
  • MissyFit08
    Options
    Count me in! I have done this workout a couple times and I loved it!

Here are my stats:

23 year old female. 5'5 3/4 hahaha I have to include that 3/4 :)

SW: 185
    CW: 158
    GW: 145
    UGW: 130

I will complete my first workout tonight. Can't wait to see the results!

whoohoo!!!! This is going to be fun! of course you have to add in that 3/4...every bit counts!
  • MissyFit08
    Options
    I just started Day 1 Level 3 yesterday. So far I am really enjoying it, especially after completing 30DS. Level 3 was great, really worked hard and certainly the hardest level yet, can't wait for level 4, maybe not, lol!

whew! looking forward to seeing that for myself...seeing any results yet?
  • jenna25
    jenna25 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    just finished day 1! burned 214 cals :) woot woot happy about that!
  • bogden78
    bogden78 Posts: 172 Member
    Options

whew! looking forward to seeing that for myself...seeing any results yet?
    it's hard to tell, since i really saw a difference doing the 30DS. My arms are starting to look fab and I can really feel it in my legs. I'm down 2 pants sizes so it clearly is working!!
  • LuckyDucky27
    Options
    Count me in! I bought the dvd several months ago but only used it a couple of time. (Typical lol). But I really wanna stick with it this time because I travel a lot with my new job (And I gained 10 lbs. in 4 months because of it!) and I can pop this into my laptop easily.

Here are my stats:

26 year old female. 5'6

SW: 246
    CW: 178.5
    GW: 123 - yes half my size! :D

Excited to have and give support in this!!
  • virginiadavis9803
    virginiadavis9803 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Out of curiosity which one would you reccomend for an obese couch potato to start with? You guys got me maybe wanting to try it.