Working Out So I Can Eat Cake and French Fries

Options
123457»

Replies

• ssl444
    ssl444 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    It not about calories it quality of your foods. But you know what its your journey and body. Good luck and tell me how it works out for you because there is a saying you cannot exercise your way out of eating bad. There a difference between eating moderation vs. eating junk food and then trying to work it out by burning calories. There more than just calories there overall fitness like calestoral, high blood pressure and diabetics..

I don't think anyone here is implying that they are only eating cake and fries. If you read my post, I make sure it fits in my macros and calories. I don't eat 2,000 calories of just cake in a day. I am not eating bad, but I am not going to deny myself something I really want if it fits in my day. But I guess that might not work for everyone.

Well said, as long as you log it and your in your allowances, then I'm having it.
  • KariRoseDoll
    KariRoseDoll Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You should take part in "Run For Your Lives" if you haven't already.
  • Miss_Aurora
    Options
    I so want some icecream but I keep looking at the sugars on my graphs and they're always about 80g ... most of it in fruit and milk :(

BUT fries ... they don't have sugar do they? Maybe I can start craving those!! My fat graphs are always in credit LOL
  • bookyeti
    bookyeti Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    <---- I want to order this T-shirt that I made up. It's my motto. :)
  • playprettie1
    playprettie1 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    For baked macaroni and cheese every once in a while!

AND PIZZA.... OMG PIZZA.

Pizza!! ..and Wine! ...and Girl Scout Cookies (Whoever made Tagalongs and Somoas should be given an award!)
    Man..I'm getting hungry!