Do you have a reward for making it to your goal??

Options

Replies

• RLDeShazo
    RLDeShazo Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    When i get below 300, I want to get my first tattoo. Below 200, my second. I already have them both picked out. The first will be a pi symbol on my ankle, because I am a big math nerd. And the second will be the number 394 on my wrist, to remind myself that I never want to see that number on the scale again.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Looking good naked! And lots of skanky bikinis.
  • groversa
    groversa Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    A naval piercing

Orange you glad you can't pierce your banana?

ETA: Serious answer, I am going to a speed dating event, dressing to kill, and then going to spend the whole night being the most insane horrible dating cliche I can imagine. Talking about my innumerable cats (that don't actually exist, ftr), taking phone calls from my parents, not letting the other person get a word in edgewise (or else not saying a word and just staring, with a little drool on my lip...). Yes. I am evil.

You. Are. Awesome. :)
  • crystalep13
    crystalep13 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I started a workout tip jar... I tip myself $1 for every workout. after 100 workouts I will buy myself something nice.... probably boots... ok that may take another 100 workouts..... for the boots I want
  • klacount77
    klacount77 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I am reward driven ...

My 25 pound reward was a night of dancing.
    My 50 pound reward was a boudoir photo shoot.

My 75 pound reward will be new clothes that don't fall off when I walk (only 6 pounds left for this one!)

My 100 pound reward is another boudoir session ... maybe with less clothes ...
    My 125 pound reward is a new tattoo - or changing the color on an existing one ...

My 150 pound reward is being back to my old self ...
  • groversa
    groversa Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I started a workout tip jar... I tip myself $1 for every workout. after 100 workouts I will buy myself something nice.... probably boots... ok that may take another 100 workouts..... for the boots I want

I am saving too. Each paycheck I take so much out for the end of my goal, and stick it in an envelope that I can't take out of until the end :)
  • klacount77
    klacount77 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    189710525586p.jpg

AWESOME!!!
  • wendybird5
    wendybird5 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I actually thought of having a photographer friend do some tasteful nude pics of me when I hit my goal. Just something for me so that when I'm really old I can remember when I was really hot. :)
  • MrsElyshaGunn
    Options
    That's mine too!
  • Hinxx
    Hinxx Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Getting a makeover and fitting in my old jeans again!!! :drinker:
  • wibutterflymagic
    wibutterflymagic Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Reward: to run outside in a sports bra during summer. :)

That's a good one. I remember those days.

I've been wanting to get my nose pierced and that was going to be my reward but I don't want to wait that long so my long term reward has turned into my short term reward. So, when I've dropped another 10lb I'll get it.
  • Littlemissjackie1
    Littlemissjackie1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Reward: getting my navel pierced and rocking a two piece bikini
  • mom2pne
    mom2pne Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I have some mini goal rewards like getting my ears pierced when I get under 267. That was the lowest I have weighed since having my last ds 3 years ago. But when I reach my goal weight I plan on taking that trip to Australia!
  • Nacho12
    Nacho12 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    My husband gave me some money for Christmas. I am saving it until I reach my goal (about 11 more pounds). I plan to go shopping and buy some new clothes.
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    when i lose 10 lbs, im getting a new tennis dress!
  • syrklc
    syrklc Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    new jeans and vacation :smooched:
  • pocodonn
    Options
    Reward for every 5 pound loss - one hour massage!
  • fotofreak01
    fotofreak01 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Inn to Inn hiking vacation to Vermont! =)
  • kay_norton
    kay_norton Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    well of course feeling and looking great are the best rewards but i think when i reach my goal weight i'm going to buy a new bikini for this summer. and also, one of my friends just came back from jamaica, and bought me something that she knew i have been craving FOREVERRR. it's a chocolate orange. you know, the ones you crack on the table and then open up into little orange slices.. of chocolate. they are my favorite, and i haven't had one since i was a little kid. it sounds stupid haha but it's waiting for me right on top of my closet as i type this :)
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    My reward is the reflection in my mirror. :flowerforyou: