The kiss of death!!!!!

Options

Replies

• Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    Options
    HAHAHAHA I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT BUT I'M COMING IN ANYWAY HAHAHAHAHA.

Morning Lilly, and welcome :flowerforyou:

What started as a completely normal subject, turned into a team of people who enjoy smutty innuendo's :tongue:
  • squidbully
    squidbully Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHA I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT BUT I'M COMING IN ANYWAY HAHAHAHAHA.

What started as a completely normal subject, turned into a team of people who enjoy smutty innuendo's :tongue:
    OH YEAH, SEX. I GET IT. HAHAHAHAHA.
  • Bex2Bslim
    Options
    So the next Q would be if any of the boys have room under their blanket for you? lol
  • chrisa8170
    chrisa8170 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    So the next Q would be if any of the boys have room under their blanket for you? lol

Bex, you should know that the boys are always accommodating and there is always room :wink:
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options

And us innocent people that want to learn more.....
  • harvo
    Options

Now Bex you know that we share with everyone on KOD...btw, on my way home from my game last night a song came on and well it made me think of a trip to California with a business group and I had to post....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7YGVbLLcTU
  • Bex2Bslim
    Options
    Nice harvo, nice!!!
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    Options

OH YEAH, SEX. I GET IT. HAHAHAHAHA.

I bet you do :wink:
  • BobinNC66
    BobinNC66 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hmm, saw the word smuty and started reading this thread and now going to get some popcorn and sit back and watch this one.
  • chrisa8170
    Options
    Hmm, saw the word smuty and started reading this thread and now going to get some popcorn and sit back and watch this one.

If you are getting popcorn then you may as well start at the begining, that way you won't miss dogging, tributes, baps, sausages, blankets, dipping in the company ink (or not), the Smut Mall etc.

Also feel free to contribute rather than watch, unless you are a voyeur (a topic I don't think we have covered) :wink:
  • harvo
    Options

If you are getting popcorn then you may as well start at the begining, that way you won't miss dogging, tributes, baps, sausages, blankets, dipping in the company ink (or not), the Smut Mall etc.

Also feel free to contribute rather than watch, unless you are a voyeur (a topic I don't think we have covered) :wink:

"unless you are a voyeur " This was covered briefly as I mentioned it as "looking in on the neighbors"
  • hougt
    Options

"unless you are a voyeur " This was covered briefly as I mentioned it as "looking in on the neighbors"

And dogging can be voyeuristic
  • chrisa8170
    Options

I don't think that qualifies, as you normally say 'No pictures, it didn't happen!' :happy:
  • Bex2Bslim
    Options
    Where are the ladies today by the way :)
  • hougt
    Options

Why? Fancying some girl on girl?
  • harvo
    Options

You are all we need :flowerforyou: :love:
  • hougt
    Options

Gangbang or buakke?
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options

Gangbang or buakke?

One tends to be as a result of the other.
  • hougt
    Options

Gangbang or buakke?

One tends to be as a result of the other.

Well you can have one without the other, many other places for the baby gravy to end up
  • Bex2Bslim
    Options
    Dear god, what have I started :tongue: