The kiss of death!!!!!

Replies

• harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    i never did it at work. not worth risking my job, cause that would mean risking my home....

i mean, i did in the car a few times, but nothing other than that...

kinda sucks!

You speak of situations like a well educated woman...are you sure you are not holding out on us?

Same gf in a booth at Pizza Hut same act...
  • harvo
    Alfresco for me, some time ago during a walk in the woods

I've done that in Delamere, was fine til we'd finished and we heard rustling from behind us... in the dark... kind of scary.

My best though would be in a pub that I worked at, half of which was closed, half wasn't (was busy in fact) we were in the closed (but not locked) side on a circular pool table!!! Very hot!!!:embarassed: :blushing:

Looks like someone has upped the ante...NICE...my question is did he call his shot?
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    At work in the back office durring the day not locked. Or given BJ in busy office (Again) I was behind a desk screen, he was standing and could see everyone. (That one was really funny)
    That is good going!

Mine was in a a small kitchen that opens onto the 1st floor landing, from behind so she could keep an eye out of the door, had to stop when she came and her legs buckled. Did that a couple of times and rubbed her at her desk whilst showing something on her screen. Got to love skirts and no underwear
  • Tracey1147
    Tracey1147 Posts: 951 Member
    Thats got me thinking, We done loads of things in the office but it was either both getting some or him. I never got sorted :cry:

(Although I do REALLY like giving)
  • hougt
    Thats got me thinking, We done loads of things in the office but it was either both getting some or him. I never got sorted :cry:

Never? Oh I always give as much as I get, has to be fair! I would look after you :wink:
  • harvo
    At work in the back office durring the day not locked. Or given BJ in busy office (Again) I was behind a desk screen, he was standing and could see everyone. (That one was really funny)
    That is good going!

Mine was in a a small kitchen that opens onto the 1st floor landing, from behind so she could keep an eye out of the door, had to stop when she came and her legs buckled. Did that a couple of times and rubbed her at her desk whilst showing something on her screen. Got to love skirts and no underwear

high quality!!!! Nice of you to be the giver...
  • Tracey1147
    Can I come under the blanket?
  • harvo

(Although I do REALLY like giving)

Sects is like Christmas...(no, it is not the thought that counts like Christmas), I think it is better to give than recieve....
  • harvo
    Can I come under the blanket?

Oh honey...come where you can!
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    That is good going!

I now have the horn!!!
  • Tracey1147

Sects is like Christmas...(no, it is not the thought that counts like Christmas), I think it is better to give than recieve....

haha I have to agree
  • hougt
    That is good going!

I now have the horn!!!

YES! Glad to have started the engine, shame I can't help to keep it running
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    This is all making me blush.

Seriously!
  • Tracey1147
    Thats where the imagenation comes in to play...
  • hougt
    This is all making me blush.

Seriously!

But we have only just started.....
  • harvo
    That is good going!

I now have the horn!!!

Congrats....the question is what are you gonna do about it? :wink:
  • Bex2Bslim
    gLAD i CAN GO HOME AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. gOODNIGHT ALL :devil:
  • hougt

Pic/vids or it never happened :tongue:

Skype party anyone?
  • Tracey1147
    I've got to go now too (but not anywhere alone unfortunately)

Save skype for our christmas party
  • Bex2Bslim
    :drinker:

Pic/vids or it never happened :tongue:

Skype party anyone?