The kiss of death!!!!!

Replies

• oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    no i promise i'm not holding out. i never date anyone adventerous. they're always, well...

not like me.

tracy, come under the blanket anytime, harvo tinz and i will happily having you come under there...

DOH! haha
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    no i promise i'm not holding out. i never date anyone adventerous. they're always, well...

not like me.

tracy, come under the blanket anytime, harvo tinz and i will happily having your come under there...

Wow...at a loss for words now....
  • oboeing
    haha wow i definitely didn't mean to type all that!!!! but it fits!
  • harvo
    If I were your boyfriend you would have stories for days and everyone would know me as woody....
  • oboeing
    stories for days? woohoo!!!!!
  • harvo
    I am happy with my life but sometimes that high school boy comes out and boy is he dumb....but man he is fun!
  • oboeing
    hey i'm a woman in my mid 30s. you know what that means? my peak is going by and i ain't having any fun! bring on the youthful you!!!!
  • harvo
    hey i'm a woman in my mid 30s. you know what that means? my peak is going by and i ain't having any fun! bring on the youthful you!!!!

ummm :blushing:
  • tinz75
    tinz75 Posts: 912 Member
    I don't have anything to offer this conversation, so I'll sit in the corner with Bern :(
  • harvo
    I don't have anything to offer this conversation, so I'll sit in the corner with Bern :(

Surely you have a blanket statement to make...
  • oboeing
    hello???? have you met me????? pretty sure i've always said we should just have a group party under the blanket!!!!! no sitting in the corner tinz!!!!!!!!!!
  • tinz75
    hello???? have you met me????? pretty sure i've always said we should just have a group party under the blanket!!!!! no sitting in the corner tinz!!!!!!!!!!
    Well, blankets aside that is - I don't think the blanket can be classed as adventurous as we've all made us of it, many of us at the same time!
  • harvo
    Well, blankets aside that is - I don't think the blanket can be classed as adventurous as we've all made us of it, many of us at the same time!

Ok..so that is your story...

kinda reminds me of a trip to Anaheim some years ago.....
  • harvo
    What about band camp Oboe?
  • harvo
    Ok...since it appears I am the last one here I will get the lights....night all, see ya in the a.m.
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member

Yes, come and join me in the corner. No blanket required. And you never know what might happen!
  • tinz75
    Yes, come and join me in the corner. No blanket required. And you never know what might happen!
    Well, with your convent upbringing it could be fun!
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    Good morning all, hope we are all well!
  • chrisa8170
    chrisa8170 Posts: 466 Member
    Morning, my god you were a randy lot yesterday and I missed it :frown:

I'll try and slide in and out where I can today :wink:
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    Morning, my god you were a randy lot yesterday and I missed it :frown:

I'll try and slide in and out where I can today :wink:
    Bex especially was, she went home to sort herself out over the thought of sex at work I think