Tracey1147 Posts: 951 Member
    Its fun to play :tongue:
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    You will have to work a lot harder if you want to get me that excited
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    You will have to work a lot harder if you want to get me that excited

I would think you would want to work harder anyway...
  • harvo
    So given the path of our current convo...craziest or most daring place and what was performed...
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    i have to work harder in order to get you to.... work.... harder?
  • hougt
    So given the path of our current convo...craziest or most daring place and what was performed...

Couldn't possibly say......
  • oboeing
    i don't actually have a whole interesting to say on this, very sadly....
  • harvo
    I will go with getting a BJ in the back of a car...no big deal you think but I was 18 or so and my gf's parents were driving us to visit family down in the country...what an adventure...
  • harvo
    i don't actually have a whole interesting to say on this, very sadly....

at work dont count?
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092

Couldn't possibly say......

I will if you will ;)
  • hougt
    Apart from the usual daring in public places, the most has to be sex at work, during the working day! But I am not going into detail, anyone wants that they can pm me
  • chrisa8170
    chrisa8170 Posts: 466 Member
    Alfresco for me, some time ago during a walk in the woods
  • hougt
    I will go with getting a BJ in the back of a car...no big deal you think but I was 18 or so and my gf's parents were driving us to visit family down in the country...what an adventure...
    Well played sir!
  • oboeing
    i never did it at work. not worth risking my job, cause that would mean risking my home....

i mean, i did in the car a few times, but nothing other than that...

kinda sucks!
  • Bex2Bslim

I've done that in Delamere, was fine til we'd finished and we heard rustling from behind us... in the dark... kind of scary.

My best though would be in a pub that I worked at, half of which was closed, half wasn't (was busy in fact) we were in the closed (but not locked) side on a circular pool table!!! Very hot!!!:embarassed: :blushing:
  • hougt

I've done that in Delamere, was fine til we'd finished and we heard rustling from behind us... in the dark... kind of scary.

My best though would be in a pub that I worked at, half of which was closed, half wasn't (was busy in fact) we were in the closed (but not locked) side on a circular pool table!!! Very hot!!!:embarassed: :blushing:

The woods is boring Bex if it was i the dark, light is so much better. As for the pub, very very nice :wink:
  • chrisa8170
    chrisa8170 Posts: 466 Member

Do I need to get a circular pool table for the Slipit Inn then?
  • oboeing
    nice going Bex!!
  • Tracey1147
    Tracey1147 Posts: 951 Member
    At work in the back office durring the day not locked. Or given BJ in busy office (Again) I was behind a desk screen, he was standing and could see everyone. (That one was really funny)
  • Bex2Bslim

Do I need to get a circular pool table for the Slipit Inn then?

Definitely