What 'plastic food' do you love?

Options

Replies

• felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    pretty much anything listed so far...

and cheap chocolate...like the foil coins or crispy shaped holiday thingys...
  • Ashuhbear
    Options
    Gotta catch 'em all.
    easy-cheese.jpg

Oh my god, this stuff is my WEAKNESS!
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Knorr Pasta Sides. All of them.

Oh yes... any kind of "pasta side" bagged or boxed.. love that stuff.
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    D) all of the above.

Except death box margerine and the cheap chocolate.. :sick:
  • bonniegough
    bonniegough Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Any gummy sweets like Haribos... pick and mix, penny chews, gummy bears, fizzy belts, strawberry laces, fruit pastilles, wine gums... my partner actually does call them "plastic" haha. There is literally no nutritional value in them but I get huge cravings for them.

They are RIDICULOUSLY calorific. I got one of those Tesco pick and mix cups recently, the one where it's £2 for a medium cup and you can put what you want in it. Weighed it all out when I got home and the entire cup was 900 calories. I think I ate it in less than 24 hours. (Wasn't calorie-counting strictly at the time.)
  • _TEMPEST_
    _TEMPEST_ Posts: 205
    Options
    TWINKIES!!!!!!
    Probably a good thing I can't get 'em anymore.....
  • NJSunshine13
    Options
    Marshmellows, especially the mini ones. Grab a handful and pop/pop/pop into my mouth!
    YES!!! I always have a bag of mini ones around the house so if I'm craving something sweet, I can grab a handful.
  • 714rah714
    714rah714 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Cheez Doodles
  • _TEMPEST_
    _TEMPEST_ Posts: 205
    Options
    Or Cap'n Crunch cereal.....
    one bowl is too many and a box full is never enough!
  • Maylene1217
    Maylene1217 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    SwedishFish.jpg

it prolly is flavored plastic for all i know! but im addicted
  • cardio_fiend
    Options
    whipped cream...straight from the aerosol can...into my mouth!
    Yummy
  • MbiggsHFD319
    MbiggsHFD319 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Queso dip with velveeta and little smokies....*sigh*

Game nite staples for sure!!
  • Meganalva
    Meganalva Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Any gummy sweets like Haribos... pick and mix, penny chews, gummy bears, fizzy belts, strawberry laces, fruit pastilles, wine gums... my partner actually does call them "plastic" haha. There is literally no nutritional value in them but I get huge cravings for them.

They are RIDICULOUSLY calorific. I got one of those Tesco pick and mix cups recently, the one where it's £2 for a medium cup and you can put what you want in it. Weighed it all out when I got home and the entire cup was 900 calories. I think I ate it in less than 24 hours. (Wasn't calorie-counting strictly at the time.)

I also loooove gummies. I haven't heard of half of the ones you mentioned though so they must not be around here, lol. Fizzy belts? That sounds interesting.
  • ajewellmom
    ajewellmom Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Cherry flavoured Nibs.
  • algebravoodoo
    algebravoodoo Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    :love: OR-E-freakin-O's!!!!! Especially the cream filling!!! :love:
    We used to take the whole pack and eat half of the cookie sides and stack as many cream filling layers as we could and still fit the mass in our mouths.

Oh, and while not a particular favorite of mine, I am pretty sure SPAM ought to be on the list :tongue:
  • Maylene1217
    Maylene1217 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    whipped cream...straight from the aerosol can...into my mouth!
    Yummy

i actually will have that as dessert on occasion. its a little sweet treat with very minor calories...
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    My grilled cheese sandwiches must be made with processed cheese, cheap full fat kraft singles.

Grilled cheese HAS to be made with KRAFT SINGLES!! lol

Also-I'm going to have to go with Peter Pan Honey Roasted Peanut Butter and Smuckers Grape Jelly grilled on a Pepperidge Farms Cinnamon Raisin Bagel :love:
  • ajewellmom
    ajewellmom Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Should also add bologna to my faves. Nothing like a bologna and cheez whiz sandwich. YUMMO!!
  • Sweet_Pea0107
    Options
    Little debbie zebra cakes!!! Mmmmmmmm!!!!
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Kraft Macaroni & Cheese - the blue box blues!