What frustrates you the most about weight loss?

Options
12346»

Replies

• bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Honestly, nothing really frustrates me about weight loss, but I think I know what you mean because I do get frustrated by so many people telling me I'm doing it wrong because I'm doing it differently than they are/did.

Everyone knows they should "eat right and exercise", but OMG there are a lot of different and sometimes crazy ideas about what that means.
  • DMW914
    DMW914 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    The plateau's after you give it all you got. But also where & how the weight comes off. It kinda makes me wonder is that how it came on? For example: the 1st thing I noticed was my bloated belly, my hips & thighs. Why can't it come off there 1st then eveywhere else lol :grumble:
  • LongMom
    LongMom Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Great thread - I can relate to so many of the responses BUT, I've been at this for three years (and years before that). I am no longer frustrated with how long this takes, I now know that eating right and exercising is a life long committment - the weight loss is BONUS. I know I'm going to get to a number (or look/feeling) when I'm 100% happy with myself and I'll still have to keep eating well and exercising :)

Weight loss is practice!
  • Iron_Duchess
    Iron_Duchess Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    What frustrate me? People, family, and friends. The questions and the fact that they think they have the right to tell me how to do it when they are in worse shape than I am. No one in my circle exercises or eats healthy. If they do diets, is all crash ones, like only vegetable broth and stuff like that. My mother is worried that my kids will get to “skinny” because my cooking has changed. My coworker now ask me if I’m looking for men after work because I’m taking care of myself, losing weight, using makeup, and doing my hair daily (I've been married for 9 yrs! ) I just wish everybody will just mind their business and love me and my transformation for what it is.
  • Sherman7057
    Sherman7057 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    All of these responses are just incredible! I hope all of you stick with it and reach your goals very soon! Add me as a freind so we can push eachother hard!!! :)