what were you labeled as in high school??

Options

Replies

• ashdred
    ashdred Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Fun ... maybe a little rebel ... friendly

I crossed clique lines. And it was all fun and games...til I got pissed. lol.
  • erika0430
    Options
    The girl with lots boy friends but no boyfriends
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    pothead
  • atamrowski
    atamrowski Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I am a twin so he was called Turtle (he was mentally challenged and loved Ninja Turtles) and I was She-Ra...kicking everyone's *kitten* that picked on him!
  • Raimi1990
    Options
    Nerd/loner combination.
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    The kind of guy likely to return with an AK47 one day.
  • qballjr13
    qballjr13 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I actually had "Pansie" with a flower drawn on my football locker....talk about motivation for the weight room!
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    The kind of guy likely to return with an AK47 one day.

xo!
  • vblair77
    vblair77 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I was the sweet GOOD girl....that always found herself dating the BAD boys LOL
  • tromanyk
    Options
    Band dork. :blushing:
  • dorihinkelmann
    Options
    i pretty much went thru school unseen...they only knew me b'c i came from a family of 13 kids...
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Can I give you a list? Fat *kitten*, four eyed, nose stuck in a book, loud mouth b!tch, (I stood up to them when I got bullied), stoner, lazy, stupid (I have an IQ of 139), *kitten*, other four letter words I can't list here. Oh, can't forget - 'Nword'-lover. I had two or three black girls in school as friends, and I had a crush on one of the black boys.

I wonder why they didn't say anything on my having a crush on Martin Moy (Japanese boy). Probably didn't have enough brain cells to think of something creatively nasty to say.
  • Wenchilada
    Wenchilada Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Depends on who you ask, I guess. But in general: chubby, awkward, quiet, annoying (yes, both), clumsy, smart, lazy, goody-two-shoes, band geek, speech geek. I also threw the best damn birthday parties. But that was more due to the people who were there than me.

I went to my 10-year class reunion (15th is coming up this summer, eek) and one thing that struck me was that the group of people I gravitated toward at the reunion was a group of people I maintained a safe distance from in school. They were usually friendly enough to me, but they were a little coarser, some of them drank and smoked, most of them didn't go to church, a couple got pregnant in 11th grade. And they were really nice. We had a really fun time. They asked (rhetorically, or at least I interpreted it that way) why we didn't hang out back then. Then they were shocked when I dropped an f-bomb in casual conversation. They acted like they thought I didn't know the word. I felt like a total di¢k because I judged them so harshly when we were younger. I never told them I was judging them, but I know I was in my mind. Kind of ironic, I guess.
  • slboston
    Options
    intelligent, shy, sweetheart
  • asckm
    asckm Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was the loser with no friends.
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    My knickname was "Burnout." The stoners called me that. I never did like it.
    But, I was always very lucky that people liked me, and many cared about me. I went through three different high schools, and never did finish with a diploma.
    And, none of that is who I am now. Go figgur.
  • Irish_Eyes81
    Irish_Eyes81 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Quiet smart girl
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    fat stupid ugly sasquatch

I kinda wanna beat these people up but wait....you are the definition of *kitten* kicker so you could probably do it yourself now. Oh wouldn't they all be eating their feet after seeing you now

As for me....I would have been quiet, one of the "not cool" kids...haha. Oh well....high school sucks anyways.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Well, I was a jock, a nerd, and a white boy all at once.
  • IokiOcto
    IokiOcto Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    sporty or whatever the female equivalent to "Jock" is...hung out with football players & played basketball.