MFP has replaced Facebook

Options
At least for me. I find I come here first (and to the success stories thread) every morning and night!

Have to admit, it keeps me going.

You guys are amazing.

Replies

• firefoxxie
    firefoxxie Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Lol! This is very true for me. I am always on, whether I'm posting or just lurking.
  • Luvmyboxerboy
    Luvmyboxerboy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I do the EXACT same thing! Seeing what people have done makes me super confident that I can do it too!
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Exactly the same for me! I find (most) people on here so helpful and motivational, and facebook has a lot more drama and fighting.

I always come to MFP first and it's the last thing I get off of. =)
  • karrah2303
    Options
    I do the same thing! I check FB on my phone every once in a while, but MFP is where I spend all my time! Love it!!!
  • mtaiken2
    Options
    I do the same thing.....I sometimes forget to even check my facebook.....my poor friends that rely on me to send their games gifts back have sent me message hey where did you go? LOL:happy:
  • Hey_you_over_there
    Options
    Exactly the same for me! I find (most) people on here so helpful and motivational, and facebook has a lot more drama and fighting.

I always come to MFP first and it's the last thing I get off of. =)

Yup. Seems a little easier and less (look at me I want attention) to talk about it here, be it losing weight and bragging or having a bad day, than on Facebook.

I LIKE when people brag on here. I can't wait to do the same!
  • Timmmy40
    Timmmy40 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I agree. I am on here constantly. On here my friends and I have a common goal. Facebook noby really cares. To much drama for me on facebook.
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options
    I am on mfp 10 mins after getting up.We all do the same workouts,eat the same thing and lose the same pounds everyday but still can't wait 10 seconds to see everyone getting the job done and posting about it haha
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    I'm on here about the same amount but I'm definitely more excited to be on here than FB
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it is a bit easier, although there are those trolls, and some rude people. But majority are nice and helpful no matter whats going on in your day.

I like when people on here brag! It's always nice to see how proud people can be of themselves. I cant wait either!

Yup. Seems a little easier and less (look at me I want attention) to talk about it here, be it losing weight and bragging or having a bad day, than on Facebook.

I LIKE when people brag on here. I can't wait to do the same!
  • fishsticks913
    fishsticks913 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I was a FB junkie... on it all the time! Now I look real quick and then here i come... and I say most of the day!
  • Jennymcwb
    Jennymcwb Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    And here you get real commente, not just a generic like.
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    Me too! I deleted my account in December. What a time waste!
  • MonicaRoxxs
    MonicaRoxxs Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Ditto!! I do that all the time lol
  • HandyASH
    HandyASH Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I have never facebooked. My husband tells me I don't facebook I mfp!! :love:
  • MattArcade
    MattArcade Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm always on here and I find the people on here talk sense rather than the moaning cr*p on fb. :)
  • rbl1225
    rbl1225 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I hit the 20 pounds down on here and all my mpf friends were so happy for me. Posted it on facebook and I mean my family was really the only positive feedback. An old friend from high school told me I shouldn't have gained the weight in the first place. Last time I will post about weight loss on there. I love this site! Nobody puts you down for the weight you gained. Instead they are happy you are hear and doing something about it. This site is hands down better than facebook.
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I check facebook about once a week. It is boring. But I am on mfp all day everyday. I love it here. I haven't told anyone on facebook that I have lost weight. I know none of them will be supportive like all the amazing people here.
  • KeepGoingKylene
    KeepGoingKylene Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    YES!! I spend way more time on here. I love not dealing with the drama of FB
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, I actually deactivated my fb now mfp is it for me. It keeps me focused.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!