22.3 lbs by July 21st

Options

Replies

• fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    FINALLY...

So yesterday.. We went to the zoo.. my son in the stroller, me pushing. We took the bus there, and walked abound for about5hours.. I'd say 3 of it was walking,.. We were there with my son's father, so when he finally left, I needed to clear my head.. so I said Oh well I can make the half hour walk to the second bus, to just have some quiet.. Well when I got to the second bus stop, I called to see when the next bus was do.. not for a half hour.. Well I told myselfto walk for that half hour.. I ended up walking all the way home.. just thinking, sorting things out and teaching my son about the different sites.. took me exactly 2 hours and 12 minutes to make the total walk.. which is 6.3 miles..

I am so proud of myself that I could walk it after walking around the zoo all day.. plus I ate really healthy yesterday.. lots of fruit and veggies and got all 120 oz of my water into me! YAYME!

awesome!!!! im wanting to plan a trip to the zoo soon. im in michigan and the detroit zoo doesnt have elephants anymore :( so i'm not far from the toledo zoo in ohio and i hear its alot nicer than ours. i want to go there. i dont want to take my whole clan by myself so i gotta find sumone to come with me and put up with my kids all day!!! hahaha!! i know it'll be good exercise and i want to go before it gets too hot!
  • fooja
    Options
    I'll join, if that's okay. My wedding is 8/14/10 and my bday is 8/6/10. I would love to loose about 25-30 lbs before those two special days. How does this work? When do we weigh in??

hi, congrats on getting married!! theres no set weigh in day. we just come on here whenever and post our progress. ur more than welcome to join us!!
  • lovingmyjaybird
    Options
    I'm in Cleveland, so we have the Metroparks Zoo.. we don't have elephants anymore either..I think they're on loan to San Fran. We're rebuilding thier habitat..should be done in 2011.. I know the feeling about not wanting to go by yourself.. just not as much fun.. If Idrove, I'd meet you.. but alas, Toledo is a journey from here.. lol
    FINALLY...

So yesterday.. We went to the zoo.. my son in the stroller, me pushing. We took the bus there, and walked abound for about5hours.. I'd say 3 of it was walking,.. We were there with my son's father, so when he finally left, I needed to clear my head.. so I said Oh well I can make the half hour walk to the second bus, to just have some quiet.. Well when I got to the second bus stop, I called to see when the next bus was do.. not for a half hour.. Well I told myselfto walk for that half hour.. I ended up walking all the way home.. just thinking, sorting things out and teaching my son about the different sites.. took me exactly 2 hours and 12 minutes to make the total walk.. which is 6.3 miles..

I am so proud of myself that I could walk it after walking around the zoo all day.. plus I ate really healthy yesterday.. lots of fruit and veggies and got all 120 oz of my water into me! YAYME!

awesome!!!! im wanting to plan a trip to the zoo soon. im in michigan and the detroit zoo doesnt have elephants anymore :( so i'm not far from the toledo zoo in ohio and i hear its alot nicer than ours. i want to go there. i dont want to take my whole clan by myself so i gotta find sumone to come with me and put up with my kids all day!!! hahaha!! i know it'll be good exercise and i want to go before it gets too hot!
  • lovingmyjaybird
    Options
    =( It's okay hun, at least yougot it together..take it one day at a time
    I lost but gained some back. I'm on the way back down but now have 20 pounds to go before the vow renewal! Kicking myself for not getting it together sooner!
  • lovingmyjaybird
    Options
    Welcome.. Weigh in, or post whatever you feel is progress when ever you feel like it..

Newest Achievement.. I flirted with the vending machine guy and it worked =( Crap now there's like5 bags of my favorite combo's in there and I'm the only one that eats them..
    I'll join, if that's okay. My wedding is 8/14/10 and my bday is 8/6/10. I would love to loose about 25-30 lbs before those two special days. How does this work? When do we weigh in??
  • joneswife09
    joneswife09 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    My Birthday is July 12 too!!
  • mirandar
    mirandar Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks for letting me join!! So I have just begun this journey, last Thursday. I have lost 1.2 pounds. Not too much, but its something. My accomplishment for the day, I went to the gym for an hour and busted out a work out!! It felt great!!
  • dford5
    dford5 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'd like to join! I want to be at 150 pounds by June 4, my 21st birthday. I am also going on a cruise to the Bahamas (wearing a bikini for the first time hopefully :wink: ) and I would like to be at 143, which would be a total of 30 pounds down, and the lowest weight I can remember ever being at!
  • fooja
    Options
    My Birthday is July 12 too!!

Whoot Whoot!!!!! its a great day!!!!!
  • fooja
    Options
    I'm in Cleveland, so we have the Metroparks Zoo.. we don't have elephants anymore either..I think they're on loan to San Fran. We're rebuilding thier habitat..should be done in 2011.. I know the feeling about not wanting to go by yourself.. just not as much fun.. If Idrove, I'd meet you.. but alas, Toledo is a journey from here.. lol

Toledo is probably about an hour drive for me. I guess it's quite a haul for a trip to the zoo, but I hear it's worth it. Its about 25-30 mins to get to the detroit zoo anyways, so whats another 30 mins right?! Im missing my elephants here and idk what happened, theyve been gone for a while. Too bad you dont drive cuz we could meet.....sure you dont wanna walk there??!!! hahaha!!!! how far is cleveland from Toledo? Clevelands in the northern part of ohio isnt it?? u r probably only a cpl hrs from me. clevelands like south and then east of detroit if i'm thinking correctly.....right? Sometimes we head down to cedar point too...i dont like rides, but its fun to go and take the kids. I love the water parks tho.....ive been to soak city once.....before i was this fat!!!! i was big, but not this big!! im not going to anymore water parks until i lose more weight, maybe next summer!! plus my bathing suits dont fit and i refuse to buy a bigger one!! lol!!

idk why its quoting my response. i quoted yours, but my reply shouldnt be in the blue box!!!! wtf!!!
  • lovingmyjaybird
    Options
    Clevelandis right off of lake erie if I walk to the corner of my street I can literally see the piers .. North East Ohio.. I love Cedar Point..We're heading there for a company picnic in august.Can't wait! I haven't been since 2007. The Cleveland Zoo is 2 hours from the Toledo Zoo.

I don't blame you for not wanting to buy another swim suit. I haven't had one since I was like 10 tho, and I finally have enough confidence to get into one.. So I bought one from JCP it's very very very flattering and I haven't tried it on in a month. I'm so excited to go swimming and get a TAN this year lol I bought it in a size 16, but I'm almost ina 14, so I hope it's not going to be two big lol.

How old are your kids?

Toledo is probably about an hour drive for me. I guess it's quite a haul for a trip to the zoo, but I hear it's worth it. Its about 25-30 mins to get to the detroit zoo anyways, so whats another 30 mins right?! Im missing my elephants here and idk what happened, theyve been gone for a while. Too bad you dont drive cuz we could meet.....sure you dont wanna walk there??!!! hahaha!!!! how far is cleveland from Toledo? Clevelands in the northern part of ohio isnt it?? u r probably only a cpl hrs from me. clevelands like south and then east of detroit if i'm thinking correctly.....right? Sometimes we head down to cedar point too...i dont like rides, but its fun to go and take the kids. I love the water parks tho.....ive been to soak city once.....before i was this fat!!!! i was big, but not this big!! im not going to anymore water parks until i lose more weight, maybe next summer!! plus my bathing suits dont fit and i refuse to buy a bigger one!! lol!!

idk why its quoting my response. i quoted yours, but my reply shouldnt be in the blue box!!!! wtf!!!
  • lovingmyjaybird
    Options
    BTW 212.2.... 12.3 lbs to go... 10 lbs down WAHOO!!!!!!! YAY ME!! lol
  • joneswife09
    joneswife09 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    SW - 177 (4/23)
    (4/24 - Today) - 176!!!

I don't want to set a goal that I won't achieve because I know it will discourage me. Here's my goal. I would like to be at 165 by my birthday on Jul 12. I realize that is just 11lbs. That is a little less than a lb/week.

I'm on 1200 calories because I have a desk job and don't do much during the day. I am doing Taebo every other day and walking every other day unless the weather is bad and then I'll switch it up. Can't wait to see results!
  • fooja
    Options
    Clevelandis right off of lake erie if I walk to the corner of my street I can literally see the piers .. North East Ohio.. I love Cedar Point..We're heading there for a company picnic in august.Can't wait! I haven't been since 2007. The Cleveland Zoo is 2 hours from the Toledo Zoo.

I don't blame you for not wanting to buy another swim suit. I haven't had one since I was like 10 tho, and I finally have enough confidence to get into one.. So I bought one from JCP it's very very very flattering and I haven't tried it on in a month. I'm so excited to go swimming and get a TAN this year lol I bought it in a size 16, but I'm almost ina 14, so I hope it's not going to be two big lol.

How old are your kids?

hey, my kids are 10, 7 1/2, 6, and 2 1/2. girl, girl, boy, girl.....too many girls!!! omg!!!!! hahaha....i wanted a boy each time but at least i got 1!! i got my little damien finally after 2 girls!!!! my youngest is a nightmare!! haha....she's good sometimes, but then theres the days where i just want to break ****!! i need a room that i can go into and punch and break stuff!!!! that would help reduce some of the stress!! my oldest is lil miss attitude(thats putting it nicely) we just dont get along, its sad but true. luckily her dad has finally stepped up to the plate after an 8 yr absence and she goes there almost every weekend and im hoping she spends the summer with him!! that'd be waaaaaaaayyyy cool!!!!!! lol!!! my other kids dad is a total f'n worthless piece of **** loser!!!! he's not involved nor do i want him to be. when he was around he never did anything for them, he just caused probs. he used them to get to me. he would harass and stalk me and all kindsa crazy ****!!! he has left the state...omg....i was sooooooooooooooooooo happy when he left!!!!!!! no more watching my back 24/7 to see if im being followed!!!!! its been a lil over a yr now i think and i hope he doesnt ever come back until they arrest his sorry *kitten* for child support and whatever other warrants he's got out for him!! i wish he was in jail!!! when it does happen i plan on going to visit and laughing in his face!!! hahaha....i cant wait!!!! you just have 1 kid? how old?
  • fooja
    Options
    SW - 177 (4/23)
    (4/24 - Today) - 176!!!

I don't want to set a goal that I won't achieve because I know it will discourage me. Here's my goal. I would like to be at 165 by my birthday on Jul 12. I realize that is just 11lbs. That is a little less than a lb/week.

I'm on 1200 calories because I have a desk job and don't do much during the day. I am doing Taebo every other day and walking every other day unless the weather is bad and then I'll switch it up. Can't wait to see results!

sounds like a good plan and goal!!! keep up the good work!!
  • lovingmyjaybird
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel, my son's father isaworthless,abusive piece of crap, and I wish he would move out of state! He doesn'tsupport my son, plays disney dad when he is around, usues visits to get to me.. calls ME but not his son.. it'sbeen nearly a year now MAY 17TH! and I cannot wait until he goes back to jail for something, because I will be visiting just to laugh at him too lmao.

My jayson is 2 1/2 (December 22nd) He is so smart that he gets boredwith everyday life and acts up something terrible. There are those days that I could break some ****.. I play Wii Boxing instead.. lmao

BTW everyone 210.8 WAHOO... 10.9 lbs left of my challenge

How old are your kids?

hey, my kids are 10, 7 1/2, 6, and 2 1/2. girl, girl, boy, girl.....too many girls!!! omg!!!!! hahaha....i wanted a boy each time but at least i got 1!! i got my little damien finally after 2 girls!!!! my youngest is a nightmare!! haha....she's good sometimes, but then theres the days where i just want to break ****!! i need a room that i can go into and punch and break stuff!!!! that would help reduce some of the stress!! my oldest is lil miss attitude(thats putting it nicely) we just dont get along, its sad but true. luckily her dad has finally stepped up to the plate after an 8 yr absence and she goes there almost every weekend and im hoping she spends the summer with him!! that'd be waaaaaaaayyyy cool!!!!!! lol!!! my other kids dad is a total f'n worthless piece of **** loser!!!! he's not involved nor do i want him to be. when he was around he never did anything for them, he just caused probs. he used them to get to me. he would harass and stalk me and all kindsa crazy ****!!! he has left the state...omg....i was sooooooooooooooooooo happy when he left!!!!!!! no more watching my back 24/7 to see if im being followed!!!!! its been a lil over a yr now i think and i hope he doesnt ever come back until they arrest his sorry *kitten* for child support and whatever other warrants he's got out for him!! i wish he was in jail!!! when it does happen i plan on going to visit and laughing in his face!!! hahaha....i cant wait!!!! you just have 1 kid? how old?
  • fooja
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel, my son's father isaworthless,abusive piece of crap, and I wish he would move out of state! He doesn'tsupport my son, plays disney dad when he is around, usues visits to get to me.. calls ME but not his son.. it'sbeen nearly a year now MAY 17TH! and I cannot wait until he goes back to jail for something, because I will be visiting just to laugh at him too lmao.

My jayson is 2 1/2 (December 22nd) He is so smart that he gets boredwith everyday life and acts up something terrible. There are those days that I could break some ****.. I play Wii Boxing instead.. lmao

hey...congrats on the loss!!!!! ur sons dad sounds like my kids dad!!!! is it possible that theres 2 super huge losers like that out there??!! lol!!! its been over 2 yrs since ive seen or spoken a word to the *kitten*!! im so proud of myself too!!! it was a bday party 4 my son with his side of the fam...my sons 4th bday (nov 2007). i had to cut him off and shut him out completely....he went nuts for a while but i kept with it and he slowly left us alone. once he finds a new gf, he loses interest in us. he still calls once in a while but nobody answers it. he's so stupid!!!!!!!!

i cant believe ur so close to ur goal!!!! whoo hoo!!!!! keep up the good work!!!!!
  • lovingmyjaybird
    Options
    I'm so glad he's left you alone for the most part.. Sometimes I wish my son's father would leave us alone.. but when I see my son with him.. I wish we could have worked things out, because my son is so happy.. but I know I made the right choice for us..

hey...congrats on the loss!!!!! ur sons dad sounds like my kids dad!!!! is it possible that theres 2 super huge losers like that out there??!! lol!!! its been over 2 yrs since ive seen or spoken a word to the *kitten*!! im so proud of myself too!!! it was a bday party 4 my son with his side of the fam...my sons 4th bday (nov 2007). i had to cut him off and shut him out completely....he went nuts for a while but i kept with it and he slowly left us alone. once he finds a new gf, he loses interest in us. he still calls once in a while but nobody answers it. he's so stupid!!!!!!!!

i cant believe ur so close to ur goal!!!! whoo hoo!!!!! keep up the good work!!!!!
  • lovingmyjaybird
    Options
    209.0 2 freaking oh nine! I am so freaking happy.. I am 0.5lbs UNDER my prepregnancy weight! OH MY GOD!!!!!!! YAY ME! And yes I started crying
  • fooja
    Options
    thats great!!!! whoooooo hooooooo!!!!!!! im hoping for a loss this week, since i had a slight gain last week. i weigh in on saturday.