Anyone with 100+ to lose?

Options

Replies

• KelzLyn86
    Options
    Hey everybody Im Kelly and I also am in the same boat as everyone else, Im looking to lose weight and meet people with the same problem as i have, hopefully we can Motivate each other and give each other tips and support to get through this. Feel free to add me if anybody likes!
  • kvg1210
    kvg1210 Posts: 35
    Options
    I have well over 100lbs to lose and have just finished my first week - please feel free anyone out there to add themselves - the more the merrier :flowerforyou:
  • KelzLyn86
    Options
    you are so right about that, im glad i signed up today its a new beginning!
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I HAD over 100 pounds to lose, last January. Now I only have 31 pounds to lose! You can do this! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • theresab88
    theresab88 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm not sure how much I've lost but in total, but still have at least 65 to go.
  • bactobac
    bactobac Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new to MyFitness Pal and am looking forward to it. I have over 100 + to lose and hope to do a lot of it this year.
  • meleelord
    meleelord Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 100 pounds. I started on Monday so have not been doing it for to long, but it would be great to have other people for support! Please feel free to add me! :)
  • twentyco
    twentyco Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Yes, me too -- 140 to lose, 27 down so far, since Thanksgiving. Anyone feel free to add me as well.
  • byoo43
    byoo43 Posts: 2
    Options
    My name is Barry Young and today is my 52nd birthday.

I am 6’ 3’’ with a broad frame, I currently weigh 380 pounds.

I am in desperate need of losing about 155 pounds.

When it’s all said and done I want to be able to say

“I lost my 155 pounds and I can’t get it back”
    :smile:
  • ptremonti
    Options
    I am right there with ya, add me as a friend and we will do this together!!!
  • kirby34puckett
    kirby34puckett Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm currently at 235 and would like to be down about 100lbs. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Just started but yes I put my goal at 100 pounds which would put me right around 180 at 5 foot 8 inch so still overweight but once I do hit the goal which I will do then I will go from there. We can do everyone I am just really trying to stay focus I am so tired of being the "fat girl"
  • lucyster92
    lucyster92 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    here! 29lbs down plenty more to go!
  • funsmile1234
    funsmile1234 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have lost around 100 lbs. (It shows less on my ticker but I started MFP after I started losing weight). Have about another 150 lbs to go. Joining you in your progress!
  • labelle84
    Options
    I also have more than 100lbs to lose, would love to get to know people in the same boat :smile:
  • ukjessi
    ukjessi Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Still have 126 to go...tired of the yo-yo, diet plans, and gimmicks so this time I'm focusing on slow and steady.

I'd love the shared support so anyone can feel free to add me. :-)
  • homegirl614
    homegirl614 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hey, I sitll have over 100 to go as well. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • FitzyFitzpatrick
    FitzyFitzpatrick Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me if they are willing to commit to log every day AND have an open diary.

Good luck!
  • mbellot05
    mbellot05 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My wife has lost about 60 lbs, 20 or so before joining MFP. Once she joined I got on MFP, and I have lost about 17 lbs. I have another 125 to go, but wife has about 70. It is not as bad as it seems the main thing is planning your meals. Best of luck.
  • sweetdi9540
    Options
    I too need to lose about 125 lbs. I am new to MFP I'm in a cast due to ruptured tendon on my right foot hoping that my cast will come off tmrw, so I can slowly return to exercise . I am so ready to start my journey so tired of losing & gaining I have lost 70 lbs in the past on & off but never kept it off, & slowly put it back on. These last few months have been rough due to no exercise & bad eating habits. plz add me