Dr. Oz Tangerine Weight-Orade

Options
13»

Replies

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Crud, another undead thread, brought back to life by spam.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I trust Dr.Pepper over Dr.Oz.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    Crud, another undead thread, brought back to life by spam.

MontySpam.jpg
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    That water mix only has very beneficial ingredients.. why would it be bad? Of course, I dont think there is a weight loss miracle, but all the ingredients are worth putting in your diet instead of plain water.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    Dr. Oz runs an infomercial, that's all. His job is to convince you to buy stuff.

There is no miracle drink. Except for water. Nothing better for you, no mixes and it's practically free.

what about a vanilla milkshake made with real vanilla ice cream and real milk? :huh:

vanilla-milkshake.jpg

i have decided that this really is a miracle drink. case closed. now i want one. :grumble:
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    I have been drinking this and it is pretty tasty -- I omitted the mint, as it is only for taste, and I do not like the taste! Haven't noticed losing weight any faster yet, but I just started 3 days ago, and as it is the weekend, haven't worked out much! I drink reg brewed tea all the time -- so switched it out for green tea w/ the tangerine for a little flavor! Trying for a couple weeks.... will update.

tumblr_lmqm9zqpL91qls1c7o1_500.jpg
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Not a fan of Dr. Oz but don't see any problem with this one...
    Will it be a miracle drink...naaaahhh!
    Will it be good and help in some ways... probably.

You get green tea,water, mint and tangerine.... all good product here so... Can't be bad.
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I'm curious what would happen of Dr. Oz were to say that wightloss/fitness is a result of hard work and dedication... I mean, other than a major drop in ratings.

He'd lose the riches all his sponsors are paying him to give their products a plug on national television. Then he'd have to go get an actual job.
  • BrownEyeAngel
    BrownEyeAngel Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I personally like Dr. Oz. I have been drinking his detox waters and they do work and I feel great! I gave up a bad soda habit. 8 days now and really don't crave soda anymore. When I started the detox water I lost 4 lbs. in four days! The water is healthy and very good for you. What do you have to lose go for it!
  • CrazyTrackLady
    Options
    ... Vitamin D is huge on the medical scene these days. Evidently we (we being me and the entire human race in my pocket) have been Vit D deficient and scientists are just discovering just how important the extra Vitamin D can be to our well being....

In my house Vitamin D means something totally different. And I'm constantly telling my wife that Vitamin D will cure whatever it is that's bothering her.

What about Vitamin O?
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I personally like Dr. Oz. I have been drinking his detox waters and they do work and I feel great! I gave up a bad soda habit. 8 days now and really don't crave soda anymore. When I started the detox water I lost 4 lbs. in four days! The water is healthy and very good for you. What do you have to lose go for it!

wait wait..

...so you stopped drinking sugary soda, switched to water, lost water weight, but Dr. Oz is to thank?

....no.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    http://tumblrgym.tumblr.com/post/15405198977/dr-ozs-tangerine-weight-orade-recipe-for-a

Has anyone tried this? I've been thinking about it, since I drink a lot of Green Tea anyway. I was just wondering if it was another fad or worth the effort.

Generally speaking, just about anything Dr. Oz says about nutrition will be at best, worthless.

uuummmm ..most girls LOVE the OZ :love: ...careful fella

Most girls do? I didn't know that.

QFT, He's not even on TV in the UK and I see enough of him online to know he's full of ****.
  • CrazyTrackLady
    Options

wait wait..

...so you stopped drinking sugary soda, switched to water, lost water weight, but Dr. Oz is to thank?

....no.

Dr Oz once suggested that, in order to make the pain go away, I needed to stop hitting my head with a hammer so often. Well, taking his profound advice, I promptly gave up my daily head bashings. And what do you know? THE PAIN STOPPED almost immediately!

He's a miracle doctor, I say. Go Dr Oz!
  • DorkothyParker
    DorkothyParker Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    The Doctor recommended fish fingers and custard and now it's like I have a whole new body.
  • cubbies77
    cubbies77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options

PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg?1316330080
  • jillyjjac
    jillyjjac Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I know girls who love the Doctor. Not Dr. Oz....:noway:
    This girl LOVES The doctor!
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    ... Vitamin D is huge on the medical scene these days. Evidently we (we being me and the entire human race in my pocket) have been Vit D deficient and scientists are just discovering just how important the extra Vitamin D can be to our well being....

In my house Vitamin D means something totally different. And I'm constantly telling my wife that Vitamin D will cure whatever it is that's bothering her.

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!