Replies

• kchaves
    kchaves Posts: 2
    Options
    sw205 gw193
  • joneswife09
    joneswife09 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Steph ~ I hope you start feeling better.

Everyone else. I am really getting into this. Today was a slow day. I didn't have my tracker with me so I was trying my best to calculate everything. I got home and started my tae bo and only made it 10 minutes. I got online to tracker what I ate today and I was only at 926 calories. Yikes! I was way off. I then proceeded to snack my way up to 1200 calories...Not so good of a day. We'll see what the scale tells me tomorrow. Hope you ladies are doing great! Stay motivated.

Goal for tomorrow. Cut out the caffeine! May be hard for some, but really try your hardest! You can do it!
  • lovingmyjaybird
    Options
    I'm two days late, but can I join this challenge

Starting weight on the 26th was 209.0
    GW by June 7th: 197
  • lovingmyjaybird
    Options
    Goal for the week.. Walk 7 hours
    Drink 700 oz of water
    Get in 3 cardio workouts
    Stay within my calorie goal
    350 situps
  • lovingmyjaybird
    Options
    Please just reply and add to this. Next Monday I needs to have Week #1 with weight in between those to weights! Thanks
    Stephlewis: S.W. 208___________G.W. 196_________________
    Caymarks: S.W. 176___________G.W. 164_________________
    Drenda: S.W. 156.8____________G.W. 144.8________________
    Marisol: S.W. 275 ____________G.W. 263 ________________
    kkeagan11 S.W. 218____________G.W. 206________________
    lobster1888 S.W. 131____________G.W. 125________________
    MyKidzMom S.W. 212____________G.W.200________________
    Kdsmith S.W. 163_____________G.W.151_________________
    Lovingmyjaybird S.W. 209___________G.W. 197______________
  • joneswife09
    Options
    Welcome! I saw how you were dropping the weight! You can do this. Good Luck!
  • stephlewis
    Options
    Thank you for the well wishes. I'm doing much better today than I have all week, I'm actually able to eat some food! Today I plan to do a bit of exercise finally, just light cardio & some core work.
  • lovingmyjaybird
    Options
    Thanks, I'm retaining water like crazy! It's really saddening.. lol. I gained 2 lbs, I know it's water because I'm not eatting bad.. So today, I'm doing a water fast =)
    Welcome! I saw how you were dropping the weight! You can do this. Good Luck!
  • AMBERE26
    AMBERE26 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I AM DOWN A COUPLE OF POUNDS. INCREASED MY CARDIO TO 50 MINUTES. HOW IS EVERYBODY ELSE DOING

SW 151
    CW 148.6
    GW 139
  • joneswife09
    Options
    Great Job Amber! That extra cardio is doing the trick! So proud of you.

I'm down 2.4 from Monday! Woohoo!

Anyone else have exciting news?
  • MyKidzMom
    MyKidzMom Posts: 97
    Options
    I am having a great day! I have managed to do 3.17 miles today so that is 1.17 over my daily goal of 2 miles! Hope every one is doing good today!
  • kdsmith
    kdsmith Posts: 250
    Options
    Good work everyone!!

I have been treat free for 4 days, sort of scary that it feels like such an accomplishment, I remember a time in my life when I didn't ever eat treats. I am not weighing in until Monday though as I know that if I show that I have lost a bit of weight then I will think I can eat more on the weekend.

Wish me luck for tomorrow, my kids have convinced me to bake a chocolate cake for their grandparents who are coming to visit. I am seriously not even going to taste the icing even if it really really hurts me!!! lol

Kim
  • joneswife09
    Options
    Good work everyone!!

I have been treat free for 4 days, sort of scary that it feels like such an accomplishment, I remember a time in my life when I didn't ever eat treats. I am not weighing in until Monday though as I know that if I show that I have lost a bit of weight then I will think I can eat more on the weekend.

Wish me luck for tomorrow, my kids have convinced me to bake a chocolate cake for their grandparents who are coming to visit. I am seriously not even going to taste the icing even if it really really hurts me!!! lol

Kim

Stay strong Kim!!! Don't give in!
  • MyKidzMom
    MyKidzMom Posts: 97
    Options
    I was able to do 3.10 miles today......I think I am becoming addicted! Haven't weighed myself but will do so on Monday.
    Kim how are you doing with that chocolate cake?
    Amber great job on being down a couple of pounds and increasing your cardio! And caymarks congrats on your loss as well!

Hope every one has a great weekend and remember stay strong! I know that all of us can meet our 6 week goal!
  • stephlewis
    stephlewis Posts: 59
    Options
    Great job on the weight loss caymarks! =) That's very encouraging!

Kim--, WOW! Great job! I'm a treat person too! Though I've got the perfect helper to stop me from eating treats, as I'm still battling a stomach virus. Ugh. Today was the best day so far this week energy wise, and I've gotten a small bit of appetite back though I did HORRIBLE with nutrition today, just ate what was there (it was errand day, so what was "there" was fast food). I'm finally going to the gym tomorrow morning, I think I will just stick with the treadmill though!

MyKidz-- really awesome mileage! =) It is addicting. I cannot wait to feel better b/c I know walking/working out has me feeling so much more energetic after a week of doing it!

Amber-- yayyy for some pounds off!
  • kdsmith
    Options
    Thanks Caymarks - that spoonful of chocolate icing came so close to my mouth but I didn't do it!!! No cake tonight either and I am really happy.

Stephlewis - sometimes when you're recovering from being sick, you just need to eat whatever appeals to you. I would definitely take it easy at the gym so that you don't lose any bit of energy that you are starting to get back.

MyKidzMom - great job on the mileage!

We have no plans this weekend which will make sticking to the diet easier. I am looking forward to weighing in on Monday which I think is the first time ever, lol

Have great weekends everyone and good luck with eating healthy and getting some exercise!

Kim
  • kdsmith
    Options
    Is everyone ready for tomorrow?! We went out for dinner last night and I counted calories when we got home and I had eaten about 1000 extra calories for the day! I knew that I wasn't worrying about it at the restaurant and am thinking that one meal/week going over isn't such a terrible thing but I could reevaluate this come tomorrow morning!
    Kim
  • stephlewis
    Options
    kdsmith I really really wouldn't stress yourself out too much over your dining out. It's only when it becomes an everyday thing is when we gotta worry... other than that we DO have to LIVE a life haha, we gotta enjoy ourselves as well!
  • joneswife09
    Options
    Are you all ready for tomorrow??? I can't wait to see how we've all done! Yay!
  • stephlewis
    Options
    early bird, son decided he wanted to see daddy off to work =)

Stephlewis: S.W. 208
    C.W. 206.2
    G.W. 196