22.3 lbs by July 21st

Options
1235»

Replies

• lovingmyjaybird
    Options
    Thnak you.. thankyou very much..of course Iscrewed up and had fast food today.. at least I got in 3 hours of walking =) I got my fingers crossed for you hun!
    thats great!!!! whoooooo hooooooo!!!!!!! im hoping for a loss this week, since i had a slight gain last week. i weigh in on saturday.
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Hows it going?? I didnt weigh in this week because i had a bad week and i started my tom. i know i gained something, i can feel it. no cheesecake this week for me!!! I actually jogged (a slow jog) some the other day, it was rough but I'm glad i did it. my legs still hurt!!!!
  • cbnorris
    cbnorris Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    My 27th birthday is July 18th. I currently weigh 196 pounds and I would like to be 175 by the time my birthday comes around.

My plan is to keep track of my calories & eat back as many of my exercise calories as I can. I also plan to cut out soda & sugary foods (except for on occassion), drink plenty of water & get in cardio & strength training at least 3 times a week.

So I weighed in at 186.8 yesterday. Two more pounds and I will be at a goal I set to hit over a month from now. woo hoo! I know I can reach the 175 mark by the time my bday rolls around! Best of luck to the rest of you with your goals!

Weighed in at 180.4 yesterday. I think I can do this!

Congrats to all the other posters with their successes both big and small! Can't wait til July / August when all the birthdays and special occassions roll around!