What are small thighs?

Options

Replies

• randomartisrgirl
    Options
    My thighs are 23 inches each, I think 19-20 is pretty small.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    If your knees are bigger than your thighs, you have tiny thighs.
  • bunny1006
    bunny1006 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Ladies, it's not a number. As long as they can wrap around me, it's good. I'm doing my part to make that an easier task

smh! :smile:
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    It's all about perception. My thighs are pretty muscular, and they are 24 inches at the widest point.I'm 5'7" and my hips are fairly wide so I have a thigh gap at that size. While it was not my ultimate goal, I'm pretty happy with them. I've got a few more pounds to lose, but I'm not looking to lose too many more inches. For someone shorter I think 20 would look pretty good.
  • bunny1006
    bunny1006 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    samll thighs would be the ones you see on cornish game hens.. couldn't resist..

LOL!!! Thank you!
  • missym357
    missym357 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    <
    I consider my thighs small- they are 17 3/4 inches around at their widest point (just about nearly up to my butt). I am very lean and my legs are all muscle. I look nothing like your profile pic either as there is a lot of muscle definition in my legs. I chalk it up to years of dancing, genetics, and zumba + weight lifting. I eat around 2000 calories per day, sometimes a little more, sometimes a little less. OP- it sounds like you are very petite and thinner than me. Don't lose weight in a quest to get thinner thighs- it is not healthy. Eat right, exercise, develop your leg muscles, and learn to love what you've got!
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Stop worrying about size and just work on making them look like this..

DanaLinnBailey_16.jpg
    I would never want to look like that! Not to mention it's not all that realistic for the average person.

Anyways, I have no idea what the measurement of the biggest part of my thigh is. I'm about to go check but I know it's probably bigger than most of what has been posted in here!

I don't think those thighs are not realistic for average people like you. In fact they may even be smaller than what you see in the photo. Lean thighs can make the impression of a big manly thighs but in reality they're not masculine.
    I don't like anything about that look, her arms, legs, abs...it's too muscular (to me). There's nothing wrong with looking like that, but I don't like it personally and it's annoying when that sort of look gets pushed on people for no reason.

I wasn't pushing it on people for no reason. I was hinting that it was sexier than anorexic thighs.
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Mine are 13 inches, and I have like a small gap but wide hips? Gosh, our bodies are confusing >.<
  • amy12321
    amy12321 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    you can't CHOOSE how big your thighs are. it's just how you're born.
    if you lose weight and get into a healthy weight range then all you can do is tone them to make them smaller and tighter, but only to some degree.
    if you don't have tiny thighs then you don't have tiny thighs, move on.
  • Coyla
    Coyla Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I don't have the capacity to care about the size of my thighs and how big/small they are compared to other women.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering why thigh size matters enough to generate 7 pages of discussion?
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    The answer lies in the number of posters that have deactivated their accounts within these 7 pages. LOL
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    I work at a gym, and the charts say "Thinner legs run between 20-22, muscular legs run between 22-24"

I'd love to see this chart.
  • mireyap21
    Options
    I would like small thighs I havent measure mines im afraid too lol but all I know I cant wear shorts while working out cause they will rub against each other and chafing -_- then it be all red and hurt so im guessing i got big ones lol
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering why thigh size matters enough to generate 7 pages of discussion?

My thoughts exactly.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    The kinds on birds.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • AdriannaSky
    Options
    I'm 5"8 with thighs at 21" and I think mine are too big, soooooo maybe 17 ish
  • dyingtobethin777
    dyingtobethin777 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That photo appears to depict someone with an eating disorder. Which would be against the rules of our website.

You aren't trying to do that, RIGHT?

I just chose a picture that motivates me, that's not against the rules right?

You cannot diagnose an eating disorder based on someone's appearance so I don't see how the photo could be against the rules.

thank you! I agree,an eating disorder is not measured by looks!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    That photo appears to depict someone with an eating disorder. Which would be against the rules of our website.

You aren't trying to do that, RIGHT?

I just chose a picture that motivates me, that's not against the rules right?

You cannot diagnose an eating disorder based on someone's appearance so I don't see how the photo could be against the rules.

thank you! I agree,an eating disorder is not measured by looks!
    says "dying to be thin" as she dredges up a DEAD thread.
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    mine are 19 and I think there thin