OMG!
  • chelsealynn522
    Options
    Whole box of caramel Delites....

Dang you girlscouts!!!
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure I ever really binged. I've had some big meals, but nothing I'd really count as binging that I can remember. Now that I've been dieting, my appetite is way down, so I couldn't really binge.
  • SmileyFaceGuy
    Options
    An entire $10 Dinner Box from Pizza Hut. Came with a medium pepperoni pizza, 5 cheesesticks, and 10 cinnamon sticks with icing. I couldn't finished it off in one sitting, but I ate the rest later that day.
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    as a teenager - an entire box of cereal... dry LOL
  • IsabellaC45
    IsabellaC45 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    An entire 200g bag of chocolate raisins, and 3 pieces of bread. Was not happy with myself that day. :(
  • 3RachaelFaith3
    3RachaelFaith3 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    9 months, twice! lol.. I have two kids and weighed 200 BOTH times I went in to have them. Kinda let myself go
  • JackKsavestheday
    JackKsavestheday Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I probably did this at least once a week

McDonalds

Filet of fish
    4 double cheeseburgers
    20 piece McNugget
    Large fries
    Large coke

and that's how I got up to almost 400lbs two years ago!
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Ever do the drive through tour? McDonalds,to Burger king to Wendys?
  • N8r8r
    N8r8r Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    My worst binge....lemme think. When I was at my lowest, I ate an entire tub of cheese puffs and washed it down with a 2 liter of Dr. Pepper. Divorces will do that to a person...
  • Mighty_Rabite
    Mighty_Rabite Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Binge..

I remember two Olive Garden visits ago, I had an entire personal pizza, something like 9 breadsticks, and at least three of those Andes mints they give you.

I went to a local joint called Bub's Burgers in 2011 - I ate the "Big Ugly" which is a 3000+ calorie burger that is 22oz of beef before cooking, 1/2lb worth of bun, and three slices of cheese.. I also added in some chili cheese waffle fries and a six pack of the smaller York peppermint patties.

Most of any "binges" I've had, I just mindlessly ate, so it's hard for me to remember stuff very specifically, though I know for a fact I've put in some 8,000+ calorie days in my time.

I'm surprised I didn't gain more than a few pounds this last Florida trip I took in September - we would go somewhere, I would eat all of my food, and then often times I ate 2-3 people's leftover food.. I am fit but I am also a human garbage disposal!
  • Sililily115
    Options
    hmmm if I binge really badly I stop keeping track so I wont feel even worse, but I remember eating like a bag of cereal dry... along with some granola bars and peanut butter.. maybe some yogurt in there too...
    Oh! and chocolate! if I get in that "mode" (still need to figure out why) I'll have to finish it all off
  • monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    lol two words... "Chinese Buffet"
  • volume77
    volume77 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I can't remember before I started counting calories/ watching what I ate I would probably eat huge bowls of ice cream and just crap food all day like four peices of pizza for dinner and I do remember one time I ate an entire chocolate reeses heart thing that was the size of my head . Literally. No wonder why I was fat. since counting my worst binge was about 3000 calories. Mostly ice cream:0!!
  • tndejong
    tndejong Posts: 463
    Options
    im reminded.. two days before christmas. me and the man got into a huge fight. i left and stayed at a motel. i stopped at the store and got things to eat. i also grabbed a foot long steak egg and cheese from subway on the way out. when i got to the room, i ate that and a ton of junk food. and a thing of orange juice. ohh man i felt like crap after that!
  • ashleab37
    ashleab37 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I don't have binges because nothing is banned from my life. If I go over my calories on a day then I make up for it the rest of the week. It all works out in the end. The only way someone can have a binge is if they consider themselves on a "diet" and call foods "good" and "bad" and don't allow themselves to indulge when they feel like it.
    I think you need this:
    binge
    a. A period of unrestrained, immoderate self-indulgence.
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I don't have binges because nothing is banned from my life. If I go over my calories on a day then I make up for it the rest of the week. It all works out in the end. The only way someone can have a binge is if they consider themselves on a "diet" and call foods "good" and "bad" and don't allow themselves to indulge when they feel like it.

Isn't it amazing how some people think they have it all figured out for the rest of us? Binging is not about having food "banned" from your life. I haven't banned food from my life and that never helped me NOT be a compulsive binger. Do get a grip on your opinion.
  • mariah_papaya
    mariah_papaya Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    OMG, I am laughing so hard at this thread.... not AT you guys, but in total commisseration... I've been there! Shift work does a number on your body, and makes me a crazy carb-o-holic. It's not uncommon for me to go down to the cafeteria and eat ten White Chocolate Macadamia Nut cookies, all in one sitting... washed down with a few bowls of cereal and several slices of toast, and a hot chocolate for good measure. And the whole time I am ploughing all this crap, I am worrying that I won't have room to eat any more of it, really an insane scenario! Once I bought a whole birthday cake at the grocery store bakery and ate. it. all. I don't even really like that kind of bland cake, but it's like it became a challenge. It was talkin' bout my mama, and it had to go. Amazingly, I have pretty much got this under control, just by caring less. I ate five cookies --- so what? I'm still an awesome person. And I find that by not diving into the spiral of despair, it actually stops the cycle sooner than if I let it run out.
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    I was really bad in my last year of university

I ate:

at home all day, don't even remember what, then I got
    Before class: Wendy's, bacon cheeseburger, bag of chips, large coke, chocolate bar
    After class: KFC Big Crisp sandwhich or wahtever it is called, with fries, and a coke

I felt so sick, my stomach was bloating to the point of pain! I realized I needed to make a change....