Looking for 18 year olds for support!

Options
12346»

Replies

• BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Just for the record I've never been raped or even close to it but some really close friends of mine have and its shouldn't be taken as a light hearted joke.

Maybe you should grow up and start acting like a respectable grown man instead of a teenage boy.. Really I'm pretty embarrassed for you.

One day you'll look back on this and cringe. Right now, I'm enjoying a hearty laugh. My recommendation on therapy stands!
  • XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Lol my laugh for the day haha thanks!
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    .... Honestly whats wrong with you?

Is that directed to me..if it is well pretty sure there isn't anything wrong with me, been to the doctors and other than the fact I need to get some reading glasses...I'm all good :bigsmile:
  • mattyb92
    Options
    18 - 25 could do with more pals for support? feel free to add
  • jainew94
    Options
    shouldn't people like this be reported or something?
  • BurtHuttz
    Options
    Why reported??? Look at the site guidelines for pete's sake.

I'm just looking for a little thinspo, you know what I'm saying? Get me a little 'slimspiration'. I just need a hand in the small of my back to give me that gentle push in the right direction. You feel me? Something to brighten my day up, make me smile. Keep me honest, in a manner of speaking. A teammate on this crazy Journey called life.

BTW Mattyb, you should start a new thread. This one's full of killjoys.
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    shouldn't people like this be reported or something?

I hope you don't mean the OP. From what I know of him, he's a completely stand up guy and would be a huge inspiration and role model to impressionable young men and women. Also, have you seen his hat? It's completely awesome.
  • BurtHuttz
    Options
    I hope you don't mean the OP. From what I know of him, he's a completely stand up guy and would be a huge inspiration and role model to impressionable young men and women. Also, have you seen his hat? It's completely awesome.

DirtyAngel has a point. I do provide a lot of guidance and really make it a point to be very involved with my friends. I am also very supportive and I say things like:
    ◕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◕(♥)◕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◕
    ☆ ♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥ BURNING THOSE CALORIES UP ☆ ♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥ ☆ ◕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◕(♥)◕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◕

This way, you remain encouraged.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I know I'm encouraged by the excessive use of hearts.

Actually, I'm a bit jealous cuz I don't know how to do them. :frown:
  • BurtHuttz
    Options
    Actually, I'm a bit jealous cuz I don't know how to do them. :frown:

select hearts
    ctrl + c
    ctrl + v

HEARTSPLOSION