Alli and Depends

Options

Replies

• Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    There's a fetish for this.

plus she's asian. it's a double whammy!!
  • sgoldman328
    sgoldman328 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Love. Esp after the idiot before. :smile: OP, I'm a fan
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    It really depends, but I doubt you're going to get many allies to side with you on this...at least not oozing with excitement about your choice of a weight loss path. Sure you might lose some weight, but this little bubble you have of "I don't care what you think" has a tendency to leak, which will leave you having to deal with all the crap on your own.

Just my $.02
  • ChristinaR720
    Options
    You should try a laxative/alli cocktail.

Oooh, that sounds like a good idea! Do you think I can get one with one of those pretty umbrellas, too?
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    You're defeating the entire purpose of Alli if you wear a diaper. . Alli is a psychological weight loss pill. . Terror is what keeps you honest. . pure terror.
  • ubermensch13
    ubermensch13 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Not that type of cocktail...you know, like mixing the 2 together! Although, maybe adding a little light rum, some lime juice and ground up pills might be tasty! :)
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Ha, well I guess if you want to wait weeks for results, you can go with the diet pills.

Me, I'm going straight to a lap-band plus a ton of liposuction. Boom! Instant results, and not even the effort of taking a pill. Just lay back, get a shot, and let some other bugger do all the work.

I'm booked in on the new annual program, so I can continue to eat whatever I want, and do no exercise.
  • chulie
    chulie Posts: 282
    Options
    Hahahahahahhaa......I love it....I wonder if you took a mixture coctail of bee pollen,raspberry ketones, coffee extract & HCG..mixed it with water and THEN used that to swallow you Allie if you would lose 4x the weight????
  • ChristinaR720
    Options
    You're defeating the entire purpose of Alli if you wear a diaper. . Alli is a psychological weight loss pill. . Terror is what keeps you honest. . pure terror.

So...you're saying that after a week of taking Alli, I'll be lining my house with salt and accusing everyone of being demons while splashing them with holy water? Right on!
  • ChristinaR720
    Options
    Hahahahahahhaa......I love it....I wonder if you took a mixture coctail of bee pollen,raspberry ketones, coffee extract & HCG..mixed it with water and THEN used that to swallow you Allie if you would lose 4x the weight????

Ohmigosh, do you think that would really work? Where do I sign up? I'm totally willing to spend my life savings on this, too! My kids don't need to go to college...I just need to lose this weight quickly! I'm in it to win it, people!
  • Cameron_1969
    Options

So...you're saying that after a week of taking Alli, I'll be lining my house with salt and accusing everyone of being demons while splashing them with holy water? Right on!

No. .I'm saying after a week of taking Alli. . you'll be afraid to LEAVE your house for fear of crapping your pants again. .
  • ChristinaR720
    Options

No. .I'm saying after a week of taking Alli. . you'll be afraid to LEAVE your house for fear of crapping your pants again. .

Way to be a party pooper! I was totally looking forward to living my life like an episode of "Supernatural"! Oh well, I like my house and don't like people, so staying at home and setting up shop on the crapper sounds okay to me!
  • srpm
    srpm Posts: 275 Member
    Options

Way to be a party pooper! I was totally looking forward to living my life like an episode of "Supernatural"! Oh well, I like my house and don't like people, so staying at home and setting up shop on the crapper sounds okay to me!

Only if you have a TV in your bathroom...
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I think you should throw in some hCG too. My boss is pregnant, maybe I can get you some pee on the cheap. Don't forget that lotion and chapstick will make you fat though.
  • ChristinaR720
    Options

Only if you have a TV in your bathroom...

That can be arranged!
  • ChristinaR720
    Options
    I think you should throw in some hCG too. My boss is pregnant, maybe I can get you some pee on the cheap. Don't forget that lotion and chapstick will make you fat though.

Really?! Message me, and let's make this happen!
  • Cameron_1969
    Options
    has someone already suggested a tapeworm?
  • ChristinaR720
    Options
    has someone already suggested a tapeworm?

Ooooh! Is that a suppository?
  • Fit_Vixen1
    Options
    My friend tried them for a little bit. Her teeth started to break, hair started to fall out. She said that if she farted, lol, she wouldn't crap herself, but oil herself. hahahhaa. I can't help but laugh. She's be afraid to go to sleep, because she was afraid to fart in her sleep and crap her SO, lol!!!! OMG, I'm cracking up while typing this!!! Still she said she paid a lot for the bottle so she finished it. She didn't go back to it, lol!!!

Good luck, ps. her weight came back!
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    My friend tried them for a little bit. Her teeth started to break, hair started to fall out. She said that if she farted, lol, she wouldn't crap herself, but oil herself. hahahhaa. I can't help but laugh. She's be afraid to go to sleep, because she was afraid to fart in her sleep and crap her SO, lol!!!! OMG, I'm cracking up while typing this!!! Still she said she paid a lot for the bottle so she finished it. She didn't go back to it, lol!!!

Good luck, ps. her weight came back!

Blah blah blah, HOW MUCH DID SHE LOSE?